My dogs nose was dry and cracked with pieces lifting away on the top. I had tried every cream available including well known human brands.
Published 16 days ago by Jayne Higgins

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
Hard to tell if this works or not because my dog just licks it straight off, there's obviously some good stuff in it because he loved it, just didn't stay on his nose long enough to soak in
Published 3 days ago by Neil Sinclair

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I did have to distract him after applying as it must taste very nice and he kept licking it off, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
Nothing made a difference. natural dog snout soother showed a massive improvement within a week, and within two weeks was completely back to normal ,however the dried up parts on top did actually come away, didn't cause my dog any distress. I did have to distract him after applying as it must taste very nice and he kept licking it off, my other dog lines up to have his nose done even though he doesn't need it. I have been applying it once or twice a week just to keep everything in order.I would recommend this product as it delivers on its promises and more. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
At last a product my frenchie doesn't try and rub off. I would recommend it to anyone. Smell OK as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try It , It works !, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
Thought I'd d try this after reading good reviews an my vet not being able to treat my older dogs nose problem , ( Looks like dog has dry lumps on his nose ) Been using for 5 days 3x a day , an there's a 70 % improvement an no side effects . Can't understand why vets don't recommend it . My dog does lick it after application ( but I put it on just before I feed him so it distracts him ) as he also has pancreatitis I was concerned about him licking it , but hasn't caused any problems . Definitely NOT a gimmick , this stuff is great ! An a little goes along way .

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it to anyone who has a dog with a ..., 1 Feb. 2015
Adrian Cable (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
Yes it's a little expensive but boy it works. My black 20 month old lab had a very dry nose so much so it was forming little lumps on the top of it. It's been ONLY a week and the nose is almost normal again and after a couple of goes he doesn't mind it being applied.
I would recommend it to anyone who has a dog with a dry nose problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Snout balm, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
I was looking for something to help my English Springer Spaniel who gets a slightly dry nose (only part of his nose gets dry), this is great, it does need to be used on a regular basis but once it started to heal his nose my dog was OK about me putting it on - works a treat and one happy dog and one very happy owner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Fab :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
Quick delivery and product is excellent! My dogs nose started looking better within a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snout Soother, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
The product is very effective but the downside is the cost which I believe to be excessive.. It was recommended to us by a fellow dog lover, & I would certainly recommend it to all dog owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Natural Dog Snout Soother (Misc.)
Safe , natural, product too use on your dog's nose , plus it has no smell
very pleased with it