5.0 out of 5 stars handy reference and instruction manual
My partner found several books for me to consider as I have struggled with me new phone, I have had my phone for a week now, my order has come in very good time, I've browsed through the guide and can honestly say I am happy with my choice, I am learning how this mobile is so much more than a smart phone thanks to Daniel's prose (author).
Published 3 months ago by Philip Hitchen

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money
I totally agree with this statement , A bad purchase and wish I had saved my money .

Published 1 month ago by Mark Antony Powter

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, 6 Aug 2014

I have never sent a review of a book; but I feel I must in this instance. Do Not Purchase this product! Despite the word "User" being included in the title of the book, it is completely useless! I purchased three books (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 User Manual being one of the three) to help me learn all about my new Note 3 phone. THIS so-called "manual" - I have thrown in the trash. It is a slim 86 pages, large font, double-spaced listing of the features of the phone. You can learn more about the features of the phone by clicking on the HELP app included with the phone or from the person who sold you the phone - which is not saying much. Mr. Forrester should be ashamed he is making money from this farce - truly, this is the perfect example of false advertising when the cover states "USER MANUAL". There are no explanations of settings or useful explanations of the features. Because I do not want to be totally negative - the COVER is very pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars handy reference and instruction manual, 15 Jun 2014