5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Brilliant!
I chose "I love it" Because as soon as i put this bad boy on, i fell in love with it (and when i saw it too).
It really is worth your money and it fits and keeps you warm too, so if you're looking for an awesome Jumper, i recommend this.
(Now i can walk around like a Survey Corps member)
Published 4 months ago by Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, emblems were a tad disappointing.
I was in desperate need of a new hoody and when I came across this I was excited!

The material of the hoody is quite decent, however the inside of it was more of a jacket materiel which I didn't expect (It doesn't bother me personally). Its quite warm to wear, and you could even wear it when its very sunny.

Both badges are glued on instead of...
Published 1 month ago by Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Brilliant!, 25 Mar 2014
(Now i can walk around like a Survey Corps member)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, emblems were a tad disappointing., 2 July 2014

Both badges are glued on instead of stitched on which I found disappointing, although I've had my hoody for a few weeks now and it hasn't been damaged or fallen off yet!

Another thing about the badge is the one on the front is in a weird position, I expected it to be just above/on line with my heart but it was a bit underneath it.

Also, I bought a medium because I am usually a medium but this is too small for me. This is because Asian medium would be an English small, so when buying make it a size above what you usually are :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 would buy, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Shingeki No Kyojin Attack On Titan Badge Jacket Wings Of Liberty Hoodies (Apparel)
Since getting this hoodie, I haven't taken it off.
It's high quality and the team behind the product are so friendly!
I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone planning on buying this kind of hoodie :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hoodie, WOULD RECOMMEND!!!, 9 April 2014
Very good quality, better than I had expected. Although I reccommend getting one size bigger thn tour usual size as it fits perfectly for me in a medium when im usually a small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very poor quality and finish., 10 May 2014
This product was very poor quality and finish and there was a rip along the inner sleeve. Not what you expect from a new item.
Poor attention to detail also, the emblems on the back of the hoodie is a poor copy, my son picked up on it straight away. My son was left feeling very disappointed when it arrived as it was for my him to wear to cosplay conventions/shows. Contacted Carnival cosplay straight away to return the item but they said I would have to pay for the shipping to return it. Not happy so they offered a small refund and we can keep it. Not the point. Don't want to keep an item that is poorly made and a bad copy thank you. Also very small sizes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just poor in general the patches were not great the hoodie ..., 9 July 2014
Just poor in general the patches were not great the hoodie was more like a jacket and was uncomfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 7 July 2014
I absolutely LOVE this jacket! It is incredibly comfortable and will definitely keep me warm when i go camping, would recommend to anyone who is an snk fan

5.0 out of 5 stars And on that day, those not used to Asian sizes received a grim reminder., 30 May 2014
Brian Fahey (Limerick, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Gorgeous hoodie. The only problem I had was Asian sizes, even XXL, were far too small for my European XL frame.

Excellent customer service though, hence five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, with a couple of teething problems, 24 May 2014
Really good quality hoodie, the logo looks amazing and the lining inside is superb quality so it's lovely and warm. The hood is nice and large too. Couple of things to beware of: colour and sizing. I bought the green one, which is more of a bottle green than the green in the picture (still love it though!). As for size, I'm normally a UK size 14 which puts me normally M-L, but I went for XL after reading other reviews that warned about sizing and found that it fits perfectly- so basically anyone thinking of buying should go one to one and a half sizes above their normal :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpfull, 20 May 2014
I got wrong size. I ordered large - But asian large is like medium. they gave me a nice discount on a new one