5.0 out of 5 stars Her Best Book By Far, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: JASON and KEANNE (Kindle Edition)
Marian Tee has excelled herself in this one. I was a huge fan of the book about Jason’s twin, Nick and Lilac, but have to admit to loving Jason more and eagerly awaiting his story. We have had to wait a bit longer than expected but that wait was really, really worth it. I have a new Ms Tee favourite female lead.

We are introduced to Keanne when she is 14 and contemplating ending it all. The reasons why I will not divulge, only to say that she has suffered in a similar way to Jason! In the 4years that follow Jason is there for her every step of the way and helps to mould her into the person that she now is. When Jason was left devastated that the girl he loves got engaged to his twin Keanne goes to him. Only problem is that she inadvertently tells him that she loves him.

The reason that I fell in love with Keanne comes next. Oh boy what I would give to be as strong willed as she was in winning her man. To do what she does in the moments after that revelation, well all I can say is ‘Go Girl’!!! I found myself wanting to shake Jason in this, yes it was a nice change having a man feel that he was unworthy of the love that was being bestowed on him but at the same time it frustrated me no end. However if you don’t go awwwww at the part where he has finally decided he loves her and is fighting to get her back then you have a harder heart than mine.

The story is darker to most of Marian Tee’s other stories due to their respective back stories but at the same time, for me anyway, it made me love the story all the more. The slight comic element was not as prominent in this book with comic elements appearing more in slight actions or the imagining of facial expressions (i.e. when Keanne realises what Jason is(sorry spoilers if I say anything else!)) but despite this I will say with no hesitation that this is my favourite story of hers so far. I cannot wait for the next story from this group, Reid, as well as the story of Gabe De Koningh (fans will recognise the surname from the book That One Time by Marian Tee) who we get a glimpse of his inner turmoil through his friendship with Keanne. It’s going to be interesting to see how she manages to write Gabe’s love interest.

All I can say is BUY THIS BOOK, heck go and buy all of her books, I don’t doubt you’ll love them all!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Hotness of my, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: JASON and KEANNE (Kindle Edition)
This will be a short review because I am writing it from my kindle fire. I love this book. Author Marian Tee does it again. I love all her books but this one touched my heart in so many ways. Jason is a typical alpha male who is facing his personal demons but it is the innocence and love of Keanne that shows that anything is possible. One of the most intense moments is towards the end for me. if you are like me then I am sure you will feel the same. love the author and especially loved the story.

JASON and KEANNE