5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
A great resource for gluten free bread recipes. There's a great section on where to buy different flours, and links to make it really easy to find them (which lets face it - can often be a right pain with gluten free books).

Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not easy at all
useless recipes unless you have the time to constantly review cup to gram ratios. i gave several recipes ago with conversions and nothing worked. also I paid alot of money for what was a booklet rather than a book. no doubt others will say it worked for them so i guess some people were able to work magic.
Published 1 month ago by lucy green

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer "dcrosoer" (MELKSHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gluten-Free Bread: Delicious Easy Homemade Bread (Kindle Edition)

I love the range of recipes too. The almond bread is my favorite so far, but I can't wait to try the cinnamon raisin bread too, sounds fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to enjoy bread without feeling bad!, 13 Feb 2014
This a well written book and a great book for anyone who loves bread but might be worried about the calories. It has a great selection of bread which you will bound to find a recipe to enjoy. It also has great images which on how the bread will look

5.0 out of 5 stars variety is the spice of life, 19 Feb 2014
very linited number of gluten free product to choose from in the stores these days.. loving this book. have only tried one recipe so far looking forward to trying more.

2.0 out of 5 stars not easy at all, 11 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free Bread, 18 Mar 2014
Recipes are quick and easy to follow, and as a full time working mother this is book is ideal, this is another great book by Sophie Miller.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gluten sufferers :), 21 Feb 2014
Sometimes its so hard to find ways to have enough variety in my diet. I especially love bread but I know how I get that "heavy feeling" after eating delicious warm bread. This book is great because I can still have bread but using much healthier options. My favourite is banana bread...yummy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational and Creative Bread Book, 19 Feb 2014
I never knew there were sooo many types of breads. I am not a bread maker but looking at these recipes I know I will be able to make tasty bread for my family. The book offers detailed info about the different types of flour you can use, for example buckwheat, coconut, almond flour and amaranth. I've heard about some of these flours yet never really knew the benefits and how to use them in recipes, so this book filled in the gaps in my knowledge.

Yes, a good book for newbie bread makers and for anyone who are looking for gluten- free bread. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this book, 24 May 2014
The one star I have given this is for the helpful guide to the many different flours available and what they can bring to a bread.

The rest is a well intentioned disaster. It is full of typos, the index takes you regularly to the wrong page, recipes have incorrect quantises to produce anything other than a liquid of foreign nature. I have tried a lot of the recipes in this book and none have made anything remotely like a good gluten-free bread, I have however possibly discovered a new plastic compound based on almond flower.

You're better off going to the Doves Farm web site for good gluten-free bread and other recipes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value, 18 Oct 2014
disappointing, I'm sure these recipes work but this booklet is poor quality, thin and with innacurate index. Certainly not worth the money

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 3 July 2014
M. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
I've got to agree with the guy that gave this book one star. I don't hate it, but I'm not happy. Firstly it's more of a pamphlet than a book. Not worth £6.50, that's for sure. Secondly, the amount of ingredients to make a simply loaf of bread is just too much. I don't mind keep two or three types of flour in the house, but every recipe seems to require something new. Almond flour, coconut flour, millet flour, amaranth flour,buckwheat flour, quinoa flour, oat flour, sorghum flour, tapioca flour, and that's just the flour. Secondly, I can't eat dairy. Completely allergic. Now whilst I know this book doesn't advertise itself as dairy free, it's bread, I wasn't expecting every other recipe to contain, butter, buttermilk or yoghurt. They do, and offer no substitutions. The recipes seem sound but for me I either can't use them or find them unusable. I think a much better book could be written. If you know one. Let me know. Good luck.