5.0 out of 5 stars Brit babes are fab
I received this book as a review copy.

15 stories from the Brit Babes, how could I resist. If like me you fancied something short to read on the way to somewhere and just felt like reading something new/different then perhaps this will provide the answer for you.

Published 9 months ago by Cheryl Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope. Not for me.
It's not often I go to the effort of writing a review, especially for something that cost 77p or whatever it was. But really, it's 77p and 2 hours of my life I'm never getting back. I didn't even finish the stories. Seriously, don't bother.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Kate Crosby

5.0 out of 5 stars Brit babes are fab, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Sexy Just Walked Into Town: A Brit Babes Erotic Anthology (Kindle Edition)
I received this book as a review copy.

The anthology includes various stories some wilder than others but that depends on your own tastes. They are well written and each story has it's own distinctive plot and style. The authors rather than clashing with each other, compliment each other really well.

A really good read and something for all erotica fans from the sizzling to the steamy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Just Walked Into Town, 7 May 2014
Having finished reading this collection of beautifully, erotic/romantic works, I am once again surprised and delighted by the many different topics covered,the way a young woman, I'm guessing late teens, I finding out something of her sexuality that she has not realised before, but always suspected in the form of her friends mother, to the love between two men that plays out like a couple of teenagers on a wild sexual dare,the traveling lingerie salesperson, who got more than she bargained for,but couldn't wait to sell more,to the unusual but highly satisfying encounter between mistress and wife with the promise of so much more steamy and downright dirty encounters to come, also a truly romantic love between a girl who thinks she was just a bit of fun for a short time, when her lovers just disappeared without even a goodbye, only for him to turn up three weeks later to finally convince her that his job as a lorry driver was a cover for being a special forces soldier, and his best mate being in immediate rave danger was the reason for is absence. These are just some of the things that make this book such a MUST READ book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 July 2014
Annon (Afghanistan) - See all my reviews
Quite good actually

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome anthology, 10 Dec. 2014
A steamy hot pot of stories. This anthology has a range of exciting, intriguing tales from the sexy imaginations of the best British erotic authors out there (in my opinion) Just be careful where you read it ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Anthology, 14 Feb. 2014
Sexy Just Walked Into Town
This anthology is written by 11 British Erotic Authors. If you haven’t gotten a chance at reading a BritBabe book then this is a perfect solution. This anthology brings together many talented ladies doing what they do best, writing deliciously sexy stories. Their writings will leave you wanting more. I loved every story so there is no way you could make me pick a favorite. It has everything you would ever hope for in an erotic book. So what are you waiting for? It’s free after all and if you enjoy these stories then hopefully you will check out some of their other books.
“I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review”

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope. Not for me., 15 May 2014