4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, great value for money
Published 23 months ago by Danielle Wykes

3.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!!
I purchased this for my cat and he loves it!! Easy to build although instructions were rather hard to follow, great value for money.!
Published 12 months ago by Natalie Frame

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, great value for money, 26 Jun. 2013
I am very pleased i got this, it's a great size for my two fully grown cats who are admittedly a bit on the small size, but they love it! It is sturdy and was easy for my Boyfriend to put together and looks nice in my living room. I actually saw one last weekend in a garden center just like this for £100! So this is definitely a bargain. Even though they love hiding in this and playing with the ball, they have not yet figured out I want them to scratch it! I am hoping this happens soon for the sake of my new sofa!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, my cat helped me put it together, 4 April 2013
Great Item, very sturdy and secure even with large cat jumping on the top 'perch'

nice and compact but tall for cats who like to sit up high

well worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat activity centre, 16 May 2013
Just what was needed as I have 3 cats. Good design, all three cats are catered for. The platforms give them a good view of the world. Recommended even for 1 cat.

3.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!!, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Mool Deluxe Cat Scratching Tree/ Post Activity Centre with 2 Hidey-Holes and 4 Viewing Platforms, 122 cm, Brown/ Cream (Misc.)
Only bad points were not very sturdy when my cat is on the top level and the big round part at the bottom level has a screw through the centre which is 1inch too big and makes it dangerous for my cat to lie on. I've now got a smaller screw which makes it safe for my cat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would Not Buy Again, 16 Dec. 2014
As the three stars indicate the product is "okay" but certainly not "deluxe".

It all goes together alright although a number of the screw insertions are from blind angles which makes things awkward. I was surprise to find that a number of the screw-heads ended up on the surface of some of the platforms. Not something that I would have expected.

The screw that holds the large round section (the one with the tunnel-hole in and attached to the base) protrudes quite a bit above the 'floor' surface. This also applies, albeit to a lesser degree, to the two platforms at the top of the structure.

The above is based on tightening the screws sufficiently to attain a stable structure.

As an aside, if you do not tighten the screws that go through, and from underneath, the base into the next two sections sufficiently to prevent movement and instability, you would end up scratching the floor surface.

2.0 out of 5 stars At first I was very pleased with this item, 1 April 2015
At first I was very pleased with this item; my two kittens loved it! It was was easy to assemble and it arrived quickly. But that is about where the positives end. My two six month old kittens were playing on the tower (they each weigh 5-6 pounds 12 pounds in total) and broke the tower by simply playing on it. The wood snapped where the screws were and made the already terribly placed holes bigger. 12 pounds of kitten should not be able to break £36 worth of cat tree. It looks good but it the quality is low. For the same amount of money you can buy wonderful combinations from the Kitty City collection, it's sturdy, yet light weight and you can add to it and build it how you like.
This is just chipboard and fluff so it is inevitably going to break.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 Sept. 2014
Cat likes it, but the build quality of this thing is extremely shoddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Up high., 16 Aug. 2013
Mr. M. Aarons (London) - See all my reviews
It took my cat a few days to to be happy with it. she will not go inside to lower box. but she sits or sleeps on the top bit . It is by the window so she can see outside. If you have room buy this item my cat likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Solid Activity Centre., 3 April 2013
This is a very solid, good quality cat tree. It's fairly easy to assemble with only two slightly awkward screws to reach but apart from that it's a doddle. I hope the cat likes it when she arrives. If you're hoping to squeeze it into a small corner then it's probably not for you. It is large but rather than a negative I feel it offers more possible adventures for your feline friends and hopefully scratch free soft furnishings. Well worth the money in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but technically only one place to hide, 27 Dec. 2014
Sara Stacey (Wickford, Essex) - See all my reviews
We brought this for our kittens as it seemed big enough for two and reasonable. The instructions weren't brilliant and it took a while and a few adjustments to get it right as the instructions don't show the side hole in the down pipe bit. Also the screws are a bit long for the base so there is a blunt screw sticking up in the enclosed hiding section but we've padded it with a fleece and checked its not sharp but will be looking to get a shorter screw. Our kittens love it and use it for both resting and playing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›