Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 26 June 2013
I am very pleased i got this, it's a great size for my two fully grown cats who are admittedly a bit on the small size, but they love it! It is sturdy and was easy for my Boyfriend to put together and looks nice in my living room. I actually saw one last weekend in a garden center just like this for £100! So this is definitely a bargain. Even though they love hiding in this and playing with the ball, they have not yet figured out I want them to scratch it! I am hoping this happens soon for the sake of my new sofa!
on 16 December 2014
As the three stars indicate the product is "okay" but certainly not "deluxe".

It all goes together alright although a number of the screw insertions are from blind angles which makes things awkward. I was surprise to find that a number of the screw-heads ended up on the surface of some of the platforms. Not something that I would have expected.

The screw that holds the large round section (the one with the tunnel-hole in and attached to the base) protrudes quite a bit above the 'floor' surface. This also applies, albeit to a lesser degree, to the two platforms at the top of the structure.

The above is based on tightening the screws sufficiently to attain a stable structure.

As an aside, if you do not tighten the screws that go through, and from underneath, the base into the next two sections sufficiently to prevent movement and instability, you would end up scratching the floor surface.
on 10 May 2014
I purchased this for my cat and he loves it!! Easy to build although instructions were rather hard to follow, great value for money.!
Only bad points were not very sturdy when my cat is on the top level and the big round part at the bottom level has a screw through the centre which is 1inch too big and makes it dangerous for my cat to lie on. I've now got a smaller screw which makes it safe for my cat.
on 4 April 2013
Great Item, very sturdy and secure even with large cat jumping on the top 'perch'

nice and compact but tall for cats who like to sit up high

well worth the price
on 1 April 2015
At first I was very pleased with this item; my two kittens loved it! It was was easy to assemble and it arrived quickly. But that is about where the positives end. My two six month old kittens were playing on the tower (they each weigh 5-6 pounds 12 pounds in total) and broke the tower by simply playing on it. The wood snapped where the screws were and made the already terribly placed holes bigger. 12 pounds of kitten should not be able to break £36 worth of cat tree. It looks good but it the quality is low. For the same amount of money you can buy wonderful combinations from the Kitty City collection, it's sturdy, yet light weight and you can add to it and build it how you like.
This is just chipboard and fluff so it is inevitably going to break.
on 12 January 2014
This is a great product. As soon as I took the parts out of the box our cat was all over it, sitting on it while i was trying to build it.

Its very sturdy and she clambers all over it. There is a slight wobble to the tree when she's on the very top platform due to it being on the edge of the structure but that's not an issue.

I've given this 4 stars as the measurements aren't correct. I measured the alcove it was going to live in and the base part of it would have fit perfectly if the two top platforms didn't stick out so much. Its not a big deal but there you never know if someone will need it to fit perfectly.

Pretty easy to put together. Could be done as a one person job but there was one point when I did need help that was only attaching the tube part the the bottom "barrel" part. Other than that no help needed.

All in all I would recommended this to anyone looking for a cheap cat tree.
on 25 January 2014
I have some small gripes: the bolt that fixes the bottom den to the base is too long and it pokes up by about 1cm through the floor of the den. Also, the boltholes on the base are not countersunk meaning the bolts cause a slight wobble. Now, of course I can (& will) do my own countersinking and buy a new bolt but really... I also don't like the way some of the bolts screw downwards so the tops are then left exposed on the fabric.

However, the tree is otherwise quite sturdy and nicely designed. It's about four foot high and you'll need about 4' x 2' of floorspace for it. The middle tunnel (which leads upwards from the base den) is too tight for larger breeds or individuals but should prove fun for kittens or cats lither than our 6kg tom!

Fairly pleased with the tree, good price, easy to put together (15 mins) although the middle upright tunnel is a bit awkward to attach. Recommended.
on 2 September 2014
Cat likes it, but the build quality of this thing is extremely shoddy.
on 16 May 2013
Just what was needed as I have 3 cats. Good design, all three cats are catered for. The platforms give them a good view of the world. Recommended even for 1 cat.
on 10 December 2015
Oh wow! This is amazing! Took a little while to assemble and needed two people to get the job done so bare that in mind when ordering.
Wouldn't be easy for elderly to put together and the "instruction" sheet is very very brief. It only tells you what each part is and shows a picture of where they all go. No written instructions so that definitely made it a lot harder to complete.

Once it's up its amazing though. Really soft all over and so many scratching posts. It even includes a little hide away bed for your furry friends.

Got this for my two tuxedo cats 16th birthday and they have been really enjoying it.
They were rather scared of it at first so be careful to introduce it to your cats slowly and gently. Try not to plonk them on it.

All in all, a really great product. Can see this lasting for many many years to come.
And it looks lovely in the house so acts as decor as well.

See one answered question