5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, fantastic lyrics, a must buy!
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome lyrics and flow
Bought this on the strength of Echelon, which ticks all my musical boxes, and haven't been disappointed. There are a couple of other songs that I instantly loved - the rest take their time to grow on you.

Published 10 months ago by Claire Lodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, fantastic lyrics, a must buy!, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
I wasn't sure what to expect from this album, but I certainly didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do. I liked 'New York' and thought the album would be much the same, but I have to say that New York is actually one of the weaker tracks. There is so much to love about the album: Angel's authenticity, the lyrics which are centred around self-reliance as opposed to the typical love and heartbreak, the mix of rap, RnB, pop...there's such a variety that I can't imagine many people would turn their noses up at it. Angel Haze is certainly underrated as an artist, and this album perfectly showcases her amazing talent. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A new fan is born..., 29 Mar. 2014
Trisha Xuk (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
I wasn't sure what to expect.....but I liked the free track. I was expecting the usual marketed new artist stuff, but I found some of her recordings on the internet. She has quite a bit of angst, and really seems to be about her message (and I sympathise with her situations in a lot of respects).

Really loved how catchy and original her tunes are, and how thought-provoking her lyrics are. I felt compelled to show support, and buy her music (despite having found it from less commercial sources). She deserves support, and to show she was right to believe that the message was more important than her pay-off. So please, if you like her music, and what she's about...show respect, and buy it x

5.0 out of 5 stars Possible album of the year, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
Possibly my album of the year, it definitely is so far. My family keep teasing me that I'm listening to Nicky Minaj, which i must agree some tracks occasionally sound ever so slightly similar but the quality of the lyrics, and feeling behind the performances is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this woman, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
This is a great CD .Heard her on womans hour and had to check her out .She is a great new artist and hopes she keeps up her message and integrity together with a great sound that is very listenable to not myself being a big fan of hip hop ,she has a great sound .

5.0 out of 5 stars best female rapper for a long long time if not the best., 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
first heard her on the film the heat which I think is so funny but anyway loved the track so went looking for more, 2nd one I heard was cleaning out my closet now im a massive Eminem fan and I think angel hazes version is on the same level as eminems, she kills it and sends a strong message out and I love woman who can go through things and come out them good, then I heard this album and loved it too, proper hard hitting with her lyrics, she a wide range just like Eminem from funny to serious, top marks and think she going to be a massive massive hit and around for long time,

5.0 out of 5 stars Like that track right there just did it for me ..., 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Deluxe) [Explicit] [+digital booklet] (MP3 Download)
When I first heard Angel Haze's Ep The Classick I was addicted to the first five tracks until I fell upon cleaning out my closet. Like that track right there just did it for me it brought me tears and I respect her 100% for her such heartfelt lyrics. Anything about Angel Haze I love so it's up to you as an individual to check her out and cop her music because you won't be disappointed and this ep right here is pure dirty gold.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Angel Haze, 7 July 2014
Ms. J. Bytheway (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
I love Angel Haze, unfortunately I brought at the same time as the Iggy Azalea album, and it just pips it at the post , but none the less great album which I am sure if I had brought at a different time I would of given a 5 star rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome lyrics and flow, 3 July 2014

I love Angel Haze's feisty attitude and think she has something important to say to young people. And it goes without saying that her lyrics and flow are awesome. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every track is a winner!, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
I love this CD so much. As long as you're not offended by filthy language and you got an ear that is atuned to a kick-ass beat and powerful rap lyrical genius - then this is for YOU! Angel is totes obvs an amazing human being. Nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab music and great listening, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Dirty Gold (Audio CD)
Fab music and great listening