When the loom arrived which was a day sooner than estimated everything was good the only thing that let it down was the amount of bands apart from that I can not complain. I made a bracelet straight away which was snapped up by a relatives friend and then my loom was snapped up by my daughter in law. Thank you xx
Published 4 months ago by Joan Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars awful
It has broken twice already. While making a bracelet two of the plastic sticks snapped. If I was you I would spend the money and purchase the genuine rainbow loom board. Otherwise you will waste money on this rubbish. Its also very sharp and snaps bands as well as cutting your finger. It is most certainly not worth the money!!
Published 5 months ago by Miss E. Cunningham

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 16 Jun 2014
Miss E. Cunningham "Emma" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and nasty, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
The pegs broke off within the first hour. The pegs are not adjustable .I would not recommend. do not buy

3.0 out of 5 stars The Loom prongs kept breaking off, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
The loom bits kept breaking off this products so I have to go and purchase another loom for my daughter

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS AND CHEAP!!!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
I would not recommend this to anyone! I bought the 2 girls one each! The first loom broke as soon as a band was put on it but, thought ok try the other one! That one lasted another day, until the child cut her wrist on it (I don't mean intentionally at all!) the bits that the bands go on are so sharp, I can't believe these pass a standard of health and safety.. Especially of children.. On the packaging it states 5+ due to small parts, but there's no warning about the horrible sharp edges!

Please if you want to buy your child a loom band DO NOT GET ONE OF THESE CHEAP ONES! There will be blood and tears
Very very disappointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars ... which was a day sooner than estimated everything was good the only thing that let it down was the ..., 24 July 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought one of these and it broke within two hours ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
Bought one of these and it broke within two hours of using it. Was sent another one which was broken on arrival. Take my advice pay a little more for a more substantial product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Girls Party Bag Fillers!, 8 May 2014
A. Williams (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
I bought these as original party bags fillers for the few girls at my sons party. Reasonably priced, pretty and creative that can be used over and over again, just get some more bands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
I really enjoy this product, I've made lots of cool rubber band bracelets, even some I created. I think this was a great purchase and it might not be the actual one but I think it's just the same. I gave it 5 star because I think it is really good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality the plastic loom holders snapped after only 1 ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
poor quality the plastic loom holders snapped after only 1 go at making loom jewellery.it is now in the bin unable to use.very dissapointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loom making kit, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Friendship Loom Set (Toy)
Good product great value lived up to all expections ,I would recommend this product to anybody interested in making looms

Friendship Loom Set