Pampers Fresh Clean Baby Wipes - Pack of 12(768 Wipes)
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Change
Price:£11.76+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I suppose I should start by saying, I don't have a baby or any children for that matter. But I love baby wipes - they have loads of uses - and go through at least a pack a month. Mainly use them for cleaning hands and wiping make up off. I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for and have never found cheap baby wipes to be any good. I usually buy either Pamper's, Johnson's or Huggie's.

At the moment, my favourites are Johnson's extra sensitive. I just love this smell - so clean and fresh. I was interested to see how the Pamper's would compare. They also smell really fresh and are thick enough not to have to worry about putting your hand through them. The packs are re-sealable so no worrying about the others going dry.

I think these could be a good buy if you have a baby and are going through a lot or perhaps for a nursery school. Their current cost works out at £1.50 a pack (ish) with free delivery. Probably handy for new mums. I'm impressed as I knew I would be with a brand as renown as Pampers.
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a very inexpensive pack of wipes. You get a large amount in the box and overall work out a lot cheaper than when I have bought individual packets from the supermarket, even for 'lesser quality' brands.

These wipes are thick and stay together well. They have a nice 'fresh & clean' fragrance which is just the right amount of scent.

I have used these wipes for a lot of different purposes from cleaning spills on the floor, general floor cleaning to boot cleaning and they have worked brilliantly on all. I have used them myself as face wipes as well and they are very soft on the skin and left my skin feeling moist.

I provided a couple of packets to my cousin who has a 2-year old child and she was also very very pleased at the quality of them when she used them when changing her child's nappy.

I certainly cannot fault the quality of these and plan to buy more boxes of these to continue using them.
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I initially found these wipes overly wet and a bit flimsy when compated with Huggies - I hadn't had this problem with previous packs of Pamper wipes. However, once I got used to this, they are just as good as the other brands. They feel wet and flimsy to the touch, but they don't drench the child or surface once you use them, and you don't need to worry about them shredding to pieces or poking holes through them. This 12 pack set is great value, although it is always a good idea to keep an eye out for offers in your local supermarket.
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Firstly, I have to disclose that this family doesn't have a baby. Our youngest daughter is nearly eight years old and it's been a long time since she was in nappies, but we still buy baby wipes, for a multitude of reasons, as they're great for cleaning sensitive skin and often give an extra touch of freshness when you need it. As we're only occasional and not intensive users, this huge box full of Pampers Fresh Clean baby wipes will keep our family going for months. I have tried this product out on my hands and face and it does have a lovely refreshing, cooling feeling after use. The scent they emanate is the mild aroma that you would usually associate with baby lotion and is really rather pleasant. The wipes themselves are very strong indeed (you cannot put your fingers through them by accident), soft to the touch and have a generous amount of moistness locked within, so you can get a lot of use out of one wipe, as long as you're not using it for a particularly dirty job – if you see what I mean. I also wiped my chin with them which currently has a couple of days worth of stubble growth and was impressed that I didn't end up with lots of fluff and residue from the wipe, so you won't get any irritation from fibres which have come loose. This is a quality product and is well worth paying a little extra for because you will probably end up using fewer wipes for the job than you would for inferior brands.
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2014
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
As grandparents of an ever increasing number of additions to the family, these wipes are an essential element when it comes to cleaning the hands, faces and bottoms of babies. The older the additions seem to get, the greater seems to be the need to carry something of this nature. Funny that. The wipes are soft, light, moist and smell fresh. They do exactly what it says on the pack, but flushing them has sometimes been a problem. I won't draw you a picture.

Although ideal for babies and young children, these wipes are also just as useful for everyday tasks around the house, or for adults on family days out. Yes, even adults can make a mess. The top of the Pampers packet includes a resealable tab that continues to stick and keep the wipes moist even after repeated use. Many people would not see the need to buy these wipes in bulk, but the financial saving eventually becomes evident, and with the added confidence in the Pampers brand, it is difficult to go wrong with this product. Highly recommended.
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love these wipes, they are usually on offer at supermarkets anyway but having them in a large multi pack is a win-win situation as it makes them even more affordable and readily available.

We've shopped around over the couple of years we've been parents and gone with a variety of supermarket own brand alternatives, some of which have been good (waitrose do good ones) but generally the cheaper ones are more flimsy and you just end up using more so it's a false economy.

These wipes are nice and strong so you don't have to use too many and they have a really fresh scent to them without being too pungent. You get loads crammed in to each individual pack so they tend to go a long way once you've shoved a pack in your nappy bag.

Final side note - I am a bit of a clean freak so I tend to also use wipes for myself when we're out and about (having a picnic etc.) and these are the only scented ones that don't make me feel like I've doused my face in nappy cream afterwards!
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I buy baby wipes so that I have them for when my grandson stays. He is almost 5 but still likes to use them to wipe his hands. I also make sure I have them in my bag when we go out so that if a table is grubby, I can give it a quick wipe.

I must admit, I’ve never bought Pampers before but generally buy supermarkets’ own brand which, after using these, is false economy. They may be a bit more expensive, but I don’t put my fingers through them when I’m cleaning the worktops, bath taps etc (and bottoms too). They also clean my leather suite so easily.

I would never have thought about using them for taps and the likes, but the pack was to hand at the time.

This huge box is going to last ‘for ever’ (so to speak). The smell is that baby smell and not unpleasant.

Should you use baby wipes for what they’re generally intended for, then I’d say these are really good value.
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was a little unsure about getting these wipes for my then 10 week old baby because they are not fragrance free or sensitive. However, being Pampers I thought I would give them a go. Not long after starting to use them my baby developed a very sore bottom. This could be complete coincidence, but it seemed worse than any other nappy rash he's had and I'm not willing to keep testing them on him for this reason. Indeed, a look at the list of ingredients makes me wary, particularly as citric acid is so high up on the list. I compared this to a leading brand of baby wipes and they had citric acid listed way down near the end of the ingredients.

However, I have used these wipes on my own body without any problems at all. It could be that my baby's skin is quite sensitive and these wipes are just too harsh for him. They're nice to use and have a pleasant fragrance.
VINE VOICEon 17 April 2014
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
While highly regarded as the 'classic wipe' for all your baby changing needs I find the wipes quite versatile and the whole family uses them whether it's to give sticky hands a wipe or remove makeup. We also use them on the baby but generally they are handy to have in the car in your bag for other uses.

While it might seem like a lot to spend on wipes when you can get a packet of home brand ones for £1 it does ultimately work out more beneficial to get them here in bulk. I find a lot of the home brand wipes dry out and sometimes aren't even remotely moist. This is not the case with pampers and they retain that nostalgic smell you associate with babies. Most importantly of all I like the clean feel after use.

In cheaper brands you also typically have less wipes in a packet so worth taking this into consideration also.
Size: 12 Packs (768 Wipes)Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I really think these wipes should be marketed at adults as well as children. If you are camping or caravanning or even on a long flight these are invaluable for a quick clean-up. They are also incredibly useful for a nightly make-up removal. AND they smell nice too! On the other hand, if aimed at adults, they would probably cost a lot more. Sigh.

Although you can buy adult wipes (aimed specifically at women for make-up removal) by companies such as Nivea or Johnson & Johnson, they work out a LOT more expensive than either a single pack of baby wipes or especially a huge boxful like this. I shower every morning and I use these each night as a quick clean-up. It's an excellent, comfortable and comforting product, apparently without astringents, and is very kind to skin.

I'd recommend them strongly.

See one answered question