5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-purpose and brilliant quality
This is a very inexpensive pack of wipes. You get a large amount in the box and overall work out a lot cheaper than when I have bought individual packets from the supermarket, even for 'lesser quality' brands.

These wipes are thick and stay together well. They have a nice 'fresh & clean' fragrance which is just the right amount of scent.

I have used...
Published 11 months ago by D. Gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to review
Published 12 months ago by Nicola in South Yorkshire

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-purpose and brilliant quality, 15 May 2014
D. Gibson "Gibson149" - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

I have used these wipes for a lot of different purposes from cleaning spills on the floor, general floor cleaning to boot cleaning and they have worked brilliantly on all. I have used them myself as face wipes as well and they are very soft on the skin and left my skin feeling moist.

I provided a couple of packets to my cousin who has a 2-year old child and she was also very very pleased at the quality of them when she used them when changing her child's nappy.

I certainly cannot fault the quality of these and plan to buy more boxes of these to continue using them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Pampers baby wipes, 9 April 2014
C. Rucroft "The little bookworm" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I suppose I should start by saying, I don't have a baby or any children for that matter. But I love baby wipes - they have loads of uses - and go through at least a pack a month. Mainly use them for cleaning hands and wiping make up off. I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for and have never found cheap baby wipes to be any good. I usually buy either Pamper's, Johnson's or Huggie's.

At the moment, my favourites are Johnson's extra sensitive. I just love this smell - so clean and fresh. I was interested to see how the Pamper's would compare. They also smell really fresh and are thick enough not to have to worry about putting your hand through them. The packs are re-sealable so no worrying about the others going dry.

I think these could be a good buy if you have a baby and are going through a lot or perhaps for a nursery school. Their current cost works out at £1.50 a pack (ish) with free delivery. Probably handy for new mums. I'm impressed as I knew I would be with a brand as renown as Pampers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong but gentle; effective moisturising wipes, 30 Mar. 2014
R. F. Stevens "richard23491" (Ickenham UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These wipes work on grown-ups just as well as on babies.

The effect is one of cleaner skin, initially a bit tacky as with most moisturisers, but soon dry and smooth. They are nice to use on face and hands and the perfume is not too strong.

The fabric is strong enough not to fall apart while in use, and is much better to the touch than most normal tissues. Unlike the tissues it does not seem to shed fibres on rougher surfaces. It is tough enough to block the drains, so don't flush them.

To allow access into it, each pouch of 64 wipes has a pull-back adhesive cover flap which can be stuck back in place. However it is not such a good seal once opened and soon the traces from the oils prevent air-tight resealing. But long before the contents have dried out the wipes will have all been used up and it will be time to open a new pack.

The main 'cleansing' ingredients are water (aqua), with some citric acid (lemon juice) and a mild moisturiser. The moisturiser is mainly castor oil. The other ingredients are mostly preservatives.

One thing that could puzzle some is that while the product description claims that it is 'Alcohol free', listed in the ingredients are both Benzyl Alcohol and Phenoxyethanol. Which some critics might interpret as being wrong; but neither chemical is raw alcohol, instead they work more in the way of preservative and disinfectant. See the Wiki for more useful info on these two. Specifically, note the warning for infants not to ingest them, as might be possible from thumbs etc. However, the concentration in this product should be low enough not to be significant, even from a frequently 'cleaned' and well-sucked thumb.

Nice product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick Reviews!, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I initially found these wipes overly wet and a bit flimsy when compated with Huggies - I hadn't had this problem with previous packs of Pamper wipes. However, once I got used to this, they are just as good as the other brands. They feel wet and flimsy to the touch, but they don't drench the child or surface once you use them, and you don't need to worry about them shredding to pieces or poking holes through them. This 12 pack set is great value, although it is always a good idea to keep an eye out for offers in your local supermarket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to review, 10 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was a little unsure about getting these wipes for my then 10 week old baby because they are not fragrance free or sensitive. However, being Pampers I thought I would give them a go. Not long after starting to use them my baby developed a very sore bottom. This could be complete coincidence, but it seemed worse than any other nappy rash he's had and I'm not willing to keep testing them on him for this reason. Indeed, a look at the list of ingredients makes me wary, particularly as citric acid is so high up on the list. I compared this to a leading brand of baby wipes and they had citric acid listed way down near the end of the ingredients.

However, I have used these wipes on my own body without any problems at all. It could be that my baby's skin is quite sensitive and these wipes are just too harsh for him. They're nice to use and have a pleasant fragrance.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dry, 4 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had high hopes for these having the word "fresh" in the title. I usually buy Jackson Reese due to the lack of chemicals and nice smell so thought I'd give these a go for a similar smell? Although not lack of chemicals...boo! to pampers.
The smell wasn't too bad they fell down in their 'wetness' they are practically bone dry. Therefore render useless. I had to wet every wipe before so so may as well have used a flannel and saved the cost of the wipes.
Would not buy. They get two stars for a pleasant aroma and a lack of greasiness that other pampers wipes have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 April 2014
Nick (York, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This ticks almost all the boxes: Dermatologically safe, easy-seal, fresh scented, and genuinely gentle and beautifully moist to the touch.
But, there's one big box that remains unticked: in these eco-sensitive times, there is no clue as to whether this new Pampers product is biodegradable, and no pack advice on how to dispose of the wipes after use.
The pack also claims that the product is 'alcohol-free' but the ingredients include benzyl alcohol. To the lay-person, that's confusing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharp smell but good quality., 5 April 2014
Lisa Maynard "Mrs Kasani" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are thicker and of better quality than other wipes that I have tried, however when I first removed one from the packaging to smell, it had a very sharp chemical tang that I didn't like. Once applied to my son the smell was greatly improved and was very fresh. Luckily my son has never suffered with nappy rash and these don't seem to make any changes to his skin, which is great. They are not the best wipes I've ever used but I would buy them again if they were on special offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars pampers, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pampers Fresh Clean Wipes - (Pack of 4) (256 Wipes) (Personal Care)
Really good better than Johnsons which dry up really fast and Huggies that fall apart in your hand. Good price too,came on time

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for non sensitive bottoms, 23 April 2014
i.pod "down loading freak" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I usually buy pampers sensitive wipes but tried these for a change. They are lovely and thick but quite strongly scented (though it's a lovely scent) I have decided to use them for my toddler and stick to sensitive for my little baby just incase of irritation. For my toddler they are working out well as he's almost at the stage of potty training so when he does poo in his nappy, these wipes leave him smelling nice and fresh until bathtime!

Pampers Fresh Clean Wipes - (Pack of 4) (256 Wipes)
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days