5.0 out of 5 stars Quality trusted brand but beware bulk buy
A quality trusted brand and my first choice. In the past I found my girls best in pampers and boy best in huggies for dryness.

Published 14 months ago by Debbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Pampered
It's a bit hard to review nappies....they work fine, are a good fit and stay on securely. I've had no complaints from small humans, but then all their complaints tend to sound the same. I don't know how much difference the Sensitive version is to the standard, but if they're nearly the same price I'd go for these.
Published 11 months ago by M. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality trusted brand but beware bulk buy, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) - (Pack of 2) (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

I liked the curved belly shaping for umbilical cord and the westness indicator, a colour line clearly standing out on the plain white nappy. I tested with 1/4 tea cup of water to both rear and front and found the rear held more water tight judgig from the indicator alone. After 5 mins though both areas were still wet to the touch. There is a pleasant smell to the nappes which is probably to 'sensitive' ingredient of aloe vera.

The fastenings were robust and stayed in place. The wasit band design has several pictures, teddies, balloons, birds, hearts etc in a unisex colour palette greens yellows.

The sizing is newborn size 1 4-11 lb so beware of bulk buy option because they will quickly become too small for most new babies.

For buyers purchasing as a gift for a new baby I would stick to the small packs for the same reason.

The price is currenly under seven pounds for 39 pack. High street stores currently have a three pound per pack offer but some are ten pounds per pack so definately shop around and do your research first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbant and gentle, 10 Jun. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a large extended family that is going through a baby boom at the moment, so nappies of all shapes and sizes are being tried out and these have had some very positive remarks from the family.

The nappies are as easy as any others to put on. Up to now there has been no leaks and the wetness indicator has worked every time. It can even be seen through certain types of clothing so it is easy to keep a check on the baby. Whilst there are no comparatives to be drawn yet, the baby does not seem to have suffered any form of irritation from wetness. Whilst I do not doubt that the ingredients of this nappy lend a had to keeping the baby's skin healthy, I also think a large help has been the wetness indicator. As soon as it becomes apparent that the baby is wet, the nappy is removed, the baby cleaned and dried and a new nappy is put back on.

Another relative is trying the next size up and they say pretty much the same thing - superb and no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars They don't smell horribly of chemicals, 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I find these nappies very absorbent and we've had no leaks with these, as with any other Pampers we've tried. They don't smell horribly of chemicals, although I can't say I've found them to cause noticeably fewer nappy rashes or to make my little lad's delicate areas any softer. The tabs are excellent at staying put, no matter how many wriggles. I do find I need to put him in Pampers at the lowest end of the size range though to get the right fit around the legs, despite him being a tiny skinny thing! I have absolutely no fault with these nappies, but I'm really not sure what makes them 'sensitive'. The nappies are very absorbent and don't leak either for being too full or when dirty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but I will stick to the originals, 7 May 2014
M. Young "M. Young" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Since our baby was born we have been using the regular pampers size 1 newborn nappies and have been pleased with the absorbency and quality. I was therefore interested to see the difference with the sensitive size 1 nappies. They feel more lightweight and perhaps a little bit softer and like the originals, include the yellow line which turns blue when baby has done their business. These nappies are great and we have had no nasty accidents. However I am just as happy with the regular size 1 newborn nappies. I wouldn't go out of my way to spend the extra and buy the sensitive version as I can't honestly say I have noticed a huge difference between the two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Do It Again!, 11 April 2014
Gregory Shanley (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) - Pack of 39,are very comfortable and strong for a newborn baby and the fastenings are quite sturdy too,nothing worse than a nappy with fragile fastenings!

I must admit,the price of these nappies is excellent and I would certainly steer,new parents to these pack of 39 nappies ,for a new born baby
The premuim protection is also a great selling point,though obviously if any skin rash develops in such a young baby,it is always safer to get it checked.
I love the wetness indicatiro that goes blue,when baby has a pee!

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the originals, and still one of the best., 1 May 2014
Pete Johnson "Pete Johnson" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Some things become so well known, that the trade name becomes synonymous with the product. Hoover did this for vacuums, and Pampers have followed suit, with nappies. I actually call all disposable nappies 'Pampers', whatever the brand.
Easy to fit, comfortable for the child to wear, and always offering guaranteed quality and reliability, you cannot go wrong with these.
They are more expensive than the competition, hence four stars. Still, you get what you pay for in life...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappy rash a thing of the past for us with these nappies, 27 July 2014
Our baby suffered initially from nappy rash but after using these sensitive ones, it went away and we were able to use any nappys. Easy to use and keep the baby relatively dry. The indicator on the front helps you judge whether you need to change now or you can wait a bit longer. This is particularly useful if you are out but think you might get home in twenty minutes.
Our baby likes them as well - so they are comfortable and well fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only nappy I'd buy, 6 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are in my opinion the best nappies out there. They are fantastic and since we've been using them the little one hasn't suffered from nappy rash at all - they're very good if they are particularly sensitive and they are very absorbent. They are also great value for money and last a long time. They move well with the child and haven't had any leakage yet, I can't recommend them more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers New Baby Senitive size 1, 23 May 2014
Jago Wells - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Obtained for my daughter's new baby. We've always used Pampers as they are just so reliable, unlike some of the cheaper supermarket brands which are often thin, shoddily constructed and often leak. The lining is apparently lubricated to prevent chaffing. A real problem with delicate new born babies. Simply the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies from a great brand!, 24 April 2014
Bluey1976 (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have now used Pampers on both of our children and I cannot speak highly enough of them. We occasionally try out other cheaper brands although always return due to leakage over night. The sensitive version does not cause red spots (where the elastic can sometimes be too tight) nor do they restrict movement which is great. Not much more can be said about nappies although these are the best!

Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) - (Pack of 2)
Used & New from: £21.38