5.0 out of 5 stars absorbant and gentle
I have a large extended family that is going through a baby boom at the moment, so nappies of all shapes and sizes are being tried out and these have had some very positive remarks from the family.

Published 13 months ago by SBno1

3.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive but not sensitive on your purse strings
Published 14 months ago by S. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars absorbant and gentle, 10 Jun. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Sensitive 2 (Mini) - (Pack of 48) (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The nappies are as easy as any others to put on. Up to now there has been only 2 leaksinto clothing, which I think is acceptable. Another relative trying out the new born size hasn't had any leaks. The wetness indicator has worked every time. It can even be seen through certain types of clothing so it is easy to keep a check on the baby. Whilst there are no comparatives to be drawn yet, the baby does not seem to have suffered any form of irritation from wetness. Whilst I do not doubt that the ingredients of this nappy lend a had to keeping the baby's skin healthy, I also think a large help has been the wetness indicator. As soon as it becomes apparent that the baby is wet, the nappy is removed, the baby cleaned and dried and a new nappy is put back on.

My other relative is trying the new born size is saying pretty much the same thing - superb and no complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive but not sensitive on your purse strings, 25 May 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have both a toddler and a newborn and both are in nappies at the moment and I use Pampers for both of them as none of the supermarket own brands seem to compare in my opinion to the Pampers brand. These sensitive nappies are a lot pricier than the normal new baby, baby dry or active fit brands as they are meant to be more delicate to a newborns skin but I personally can't justify the additional expense for what feels like a thinner nappy and seems more prone to leakage. My best friend has used the sensitive nappies and wipes since the day her baby was born and swears by them as her baby has sensitive skin and so I do believe they are kinder to a little ones bum but surely if Pampers has developed this gentler nappy it should roll this technology out as standard to all it's new baby sizes?
The nappy is the same design as the standard new baby nappies with the wetness indicator line and overlap fastening design however it does feel thinner/softer and has an extra absorbency patch and contains aloe vera, The packs are a lot smaller than the new baby packs and they only go up to size 3 nappies but if your little one has very sensitive skin then this may be the way to go as my friend swears by them although I personally don't think the extra layer and aloe warrants the higher price as the new baby nappies are super soft anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only nappy I'd buy!, 6 Jun. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are in my opinion the best nappies out there. They are fantastic and since we've been using them the little one hasn't suffered from nappy rash at all - they're very good if they are particularly sensitive and they are very absorbent. They are also great value for money and last a long time. They move well with the child and haven't had any leakage yet, I can't recommend them more.

5.0 out of 5 stars trusted brand - great value - suitable for sensitive skin - convenient delivery ..., 29 Jun. 2014
L. mckay "brookes_bargain_books" (scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
trusted brand - great value - suitable for sensitive skin - convenient delivery with Amazon. These come with the newly improved design protects baby's sensitive skin, the fit has also been improved around the waist and legs. I am now a grandmother and used pampers with my own children and still use them with my grandchildren -superb product.

3.0 out of 5 stars They smell nice (before you use them), 17 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Hmm....it's hard to review nappies....they work fine, are a good fit and stay on securely. I've had no complaints from small humans, but then all their complaints tend to sound the same. I don't know how much difference the Sensitive version is to the standard, but if they're nearly the same price I'd go for these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our and our baby's preferred nappy., 17 Aug. 2014
Our baby suffered initially from nappy rash but after using these sensitive ones, it went away. Easy to use and keeps the baby relatively dry. The indicator on the front helps you judge whether you need to change now or you can wait a bit longer. This is particularly useful if you are out but think you might get home in twenty minutes.
Our baby likes them as well - so they are comfortable and well fitting. The size 2 have different pictures on the front which helps when you are trying to work out quickly which way to put them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit....., 2 Mar. 2015
I was determined to use organic biodegradable nappies till every brand I tried leaked. I decided to give these a try and am so thrilled I did. Not a single leak in 2 months of use! They fit my son very well and he's never shown any sign of irritation or rubbing of any sort. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenience and Value, 15 July 2014
G. J. Oxley "Gaz" (Tyne & Wear, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These nappies do what they say on the packet - they are surpisingly good value and offer convenience, sensitivity, snugness and comfort to a little squealing babe who has just had a whoopsie, a wee, or often, both of these things.

I can't do anything else than recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have known some well known leak proof brands which are nowhere near as good. Pampers are simply the best disposable nappies fo, 14 July 2014
Pompom (Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Pampers - always reliable. Do not leak unless put under significant stress (but then all nappies do!). I have known some well known leak proof brands which are nowhere near as good. Pampers are simply the best disposable nappies for keeping your baby dry and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and baby happy, 12 July 2014
Beansmummy (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good quality nappies which fit my daughter well, and keep everything contained. No skin irritation when using them, even overnight. I have since tried, and preferred, the baby-dry nappies from pampers, but i would still choose these new baby ones for newborns, as the indicator strip is useful in the early days when you are just getting used to having a new baby again.
I wonder how useful the size 2 nappy is, though. My daughter wore size 1 (2-5kg) until she started getting frequent leaks (well before reaching the upper weight limit). I moved her to size 2 (3-6kg) but she could have moved straight to size 3 (4-7kg) and did so after we finished this one pack of size 2s. I expect some babies find the size 2 provides a good fit for a while, but they were superfluous for us.
Overall a nice nappy, works well and seems to be comfortable.