5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamite guide on Clickbank affiliate marketing
I’ve just finished Darren Stock’s ‘Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Bible’ book and it’s definitely worthy of 5 stars – good job. Easy to read and written in an easy to understand language. Some good bonus tips on marketing and not relying on Google which I found very useful. This is the 3rd book I have bought by Darren.
Published 12 months ago by Rutland

1.0 out of 5 stars The title is the best thing about it
I have never left a negative review before but I had to with this. The title is the best thing about it. However it is not a marketing bible. I found it to be a very short, once-over-lightly, superficial effort. Very disappointing.
Published 17 days ago by vaughan

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamite guide on Clickbank affiliate marketing, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Clickbank Affiliate Marketing Bible How to Earn a Passive Online Income (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars A helpful guide, 14 Mar. 2014
Another gem from Darren Stock. He always gives sound, easy to follow advice and is a valuable source of information. I have to say i haven't put this one into practice yet, but if past books are anything to go by, I won't be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars The title is the best thing about it, 12 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 5 Mar. 2015
I have been watching some videos recently on affiliate marketing and none of them actually mention the how to part. This book does exactly that in laymans terms. Very informative ad a quick easy read!