5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Aug 2013
I love how this series ended with Mari and mr tucker

I'm so glad we get more though cause miss h m ward has a way of keeping you wanting more and now I have to get stripped which trystan scott appears in it jumps 3 years from the end of trystan 5

And I have to know as I guess you are all wondering is he still with Mari how has fame treated him

I say bring on stripped and also the trystan novel we are getting in winter can't wait bring it

5.0 out of 5 stars ARC COPY....WOW, 27 Aug 2013
i recieved an ARC copy.

all i can say is wow, h.m ward has done an amazing job with trystans story and i cannot wait to read his broken promises.

all has been revealed that trystan is day jones... the only thing he is worried about is protecting mari from the press, and trying to figure out where he/they go from there. With a few bumps in the road from maris father and brie, help comes from seth katie (who form an alliance, saw that coming there perfect for each other), and most of all tucker.

i cannot wait to find out where they went after this book seeing as everything is heading the righy way...but for how long.

i must thank ms ward for this series as it gives us a very good idea of the characters before broken promises and what we hear of trystan in stripped. the reason i started reading this series was from his mention in the arrangement series, and it had me intrigued and im soglad ive read them. ive never read a book of hollys that has disappointed me.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Life Of Trystan Scott #5, 4 Sep 2013
I love this read with a happy ending now sex contents only swearing so know need to be over eighteen for this book

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 31 Aug 2013
Loved this book. I would highly recommend to all. H.M.ward is an amazing author. This serious has been brilliant and I will definitely be reading stripped a as. I have read the other books in the series and just can not wait. Don't think about buying the book just buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ending!, 27 Aug 2013
ARC received from author for an honest review.

Awwww, I have loved this series, we all knew the poo was about to hit the fan with the Day Jones revelation. Well Trystan took it on the chin and dealt with it, Brie gets her just desserts, Mari is a trooper and helps Trystan to see what needs to be done. I loved the fact that there was an adult for both Trystan and Mari who was looking out for them and their best interests and loved that Trystan recognised that. There is always a moral to the story. Was also pleased with the attendance of the rose bearing guest to the play, glad they saw the light!! Can't wait to see Trystan in Stripped. All these cross overs!! So exciting!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Mar 2014
Brilliant can't wait for next book hope it's out soon want the books to all collide
Let me sleep at night

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 19 Feb 2014
Love it love it love it! Loved reading about these two!
I need more tho!
Such a good read everyone should buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 17 Feb 2014
A gripping read that yet again makes you fall in love with the character.
Can't wait until the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 13 Jan 2014
I loved eeach and everyone of these books they really connected with me on an emotional level, fantastic storyline and writing as always h m ward! Simply brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars :') amazing!!, 10 Jan 2014
Bring it on whoop
Broken promises !!! Love trystan's story so much.
But as always his life is never simple and with meeting the Ferro family. What could go wrong!!