on 11 February 2014
There are gorgeous patterns in this book. A few I have come across before, but lots are new to me and I can't wait to try them out.
on 23 February 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it's full of interesting ideas. It will keep me busy on many cold winter days.
on 29 May 2014
I'm knitting 6 inch squares as a contribution to a project making blankets for vulnerable people in my area and this little book is giving me lots of ideas for a variety of patterned pieces.
on 29 October 2015
I was rather fond of this book, as a beginner.
However, I started working on a pattern more complex than a simple K1, P1. I started working on the Pointed Stripe.
After undoing my knitting a total of 5 times, I buckled, and sent a photo of the pattern description to my mother-in-law. She quickly pointed out that the pattern wasn't balanced. There's a decrease that isn't balanced with an increase, which results in an ever wonky pattern. Difficult to figure out when you're a beginner.
on 13 July 2014
I didn't realise there was so many different stitches you could knit and most of them so easy to do.your never too old to learn thank you.
on 11 April 2015
I managed to buy this book both on Kindle & a hard copy. From the moment I downloaded it I started practicing the stitches for a project I am doing. This book does not tell you how to knit but it offers 'stitch patterns'. Clear, simple instructions. I actually have a preference for the kindle copy as I find the book written more like one would write for a child. Great patterns.
on 17 October 2014
Lots of different stitches, easy to understand!!! Lots of ideas for me to create some great items for presents and gifts
on 20 May 2014
I recommend this for everyone new knitter s and experienced one's really great resource
very interesting n inspirational for me personally.
go for it and I'm off to seek out more by her
on 16 August 2015
Simple but effective stitches in an easy to carry about format. You can expand the photos to get a closer look at the samples. . Most useful.
on 17 June 2014
definitely recommend this to anyone new to knitting who has mastered the basic knit purl increase ad decrease....
so many great stitches that make projects look fantastic and keeps the mind and hands active with new combinations :) one very happy customer