on 2 March 2014
I'm a big follower of Warren Buffett, and I must say this book does a great work compiling his most relevant life lessons. From finance to lifestyle, Warren Buffett's opinions and ideas can improve your overall life, and if you follow them right, can also make you rich. "The Life Changing Lessons of Warren Buffett" is a book I'd definitely recommend to anyone serious enough to study the lives of the great titans of our time. If you are determined to succeed in life, you just can't miss this book. Highly recommended!
on 13 July 2014
I had never heard of Warren Buffet but a friend of mine lent me this book and said I should read it because it was great. Boy am I glad I took their advice this book really moved me. This book is very easy to red and it has such a wonderful message. I would suggest this for anyone to read.
on 9 November 2014
This is one of those ridiculous life coaching type books. Full of homespun advice about how to approach life. There is no information in it that could not be found in hundreds of other books of this genre...but they do not pretend to be about how to get rich.
on 4 July 2014
I loved this book Life Changing Lessons of Warren Buffett! This was such an interesting book and i really enjoyed all of the facts in this book! it was very motivational and informational to read and i would recommend it to any Warren Buffett fans!
on 11 October 2014
This book is all about how to make more money, invest wisely, and handle your personal finances. It is split into seven chapters that cover topics that range from the law of compound effect to following your passion. This book is filled with useful information as well as great applicable tips and tricks on how to be successful in all of your business endeavors. It is well worth the read.
on 3 August 2014
Any think about Buffet is good
on 30 March 2014
I'm two pages through this book and already the grammar is appalling. I'm saying this as a person with dyslexia.
I plan to keep reading, but I'm strongly questioning what lessons can be learnt from a book so badly put together!?

I'm probably wasting my time.