4.0 out of 5 stars1,462
Price:£1.05+ Free shipping

on 26 May 2014
I don't normally write reviews, but I am with these because so many people don't think they glow. I've bought a few packets now and they definitely do. However, they must be exposed to daylight (the sun) in order to glow. Leave them sitting on the window sill for a while and then go into a pitch black room to see them glow. They aren't designed to glow like the glow sticks you see at concerts, so if that's what you're hoping for you will be disappointed. My kids have loads of fun with these and have turned the airing cupboard into their den to take full advantage of their bracelets. Enjoy!
on 26 June 2014
I was a little dubious about buying these after reading some of the reviews, but glad I did. They DO glow quite well......if you 'light charge' them by shining a torch or holding them by a light for about 1 to 2 minutes they will 'glow' for up to 2 hours. My daughter and my grand-daughter have had hours of fun with these.
on 11 June 2014
Never received so cannot comment dissapointed granddaughter won't use again or recommend was looking forward to glow in daerk bands
on 29 June 2014
Originally contacted seller as the bands didn't glow in the dark and daughter was upset a thought she'd wasted her pocket money. I didn't realise that the bands need to be placed in direct light to charge them. I placed them on a window sill and after a while when I tested them in a pitch black room they did glow :-)

Although the seller's communication was good, it would've been easier if an instructional sticker was placed on the packaging.

Would buy these again (now I know what to do) as they are good value for money.
on 10 May 2014
my daughter was really exited about that these bands but when she got them they weren't glow in the dark, they are not even good quality and snap complete rip of
on 10 April 2014
These were more like neon bands. There was no glow and the colours were different. I suspect the wrong packet had been picked but dear daughter was happy enough and they're all used up.
on 18 May 2014
Bands arrived quite promptly but were not what I asked for as they were not glow in the dark, just regular bands of which my daughter already has plenty and need the glow in the dark ones so very disappointed.
on 10 June 2014
The loom bands that arrived were not glow in the dark, they were just pale coloured, my niece was disappointed as was I.
on 11 June 2014
Product was not as stated....they were normal loom bands not glow in the dark!! a very dissappointed eight year old!!!
on 12 June 2014
I ordered a set of glow in the dark loom bands, yet the ones I received were regular loom bands. Having contacted the seller I received a reply telling me that this was what they sell and that was all. Rather disappointing. They are OK as loom bands go, but just be aware that they do not glow, regardless of what the description says.