on 12 February 2014
If you like happy endings this will be a good book for you to read.

Kayleigh loves her job and has a flair for interior design. She has all the qualifications for a fancy new job but doesn't want to leave the company she works for because of *him*. If only he would notice those glances and stares as she catches him walking to and from the office.

Derek cannot believe his eyes as a baby has been abandoned in his office. He raises his voice to get his point over to his secretary "who's is this baby, why is she here" whilst the baby continues screaming & screaming. Then the baby suddenly stops crying and that's when he sees *her* for the first time.

Derek is going to need some help and she is standing right in front of him. Who knows what else will happen when he persuades Kayleigh to help with the baby......
on 27 December 2015
"In her wildest fantasies, she could never have imagined this - living with Derek Sloan, caring for sweet baby Emery."

This is a heartwarming take on the boss/employee trope is and whilst its short nature brings an insta-feel and I felt it was wrapped up a little too easily, both Kayleigh and Derek were very likeable characters and their interactions over the tiny girl left at his office were lovely bringing some touching moments.
on 21 April 2014
For a short story this is a great read! A slightly different edge to a love story, thoroughly enjoyable, I have read all Samantha Chase books and I don't think I have read a bad one yet! Poor Derek doesn't have a clue about what happens, love Kayleigh, such a warm loving person, a great little read!
on 6 March 2014
I love a good baby story and this one was particularly heart-warming. It made me laugh, it made me smile, it made me warm on the inside, just like another great 'baby' book Lover in Law. For the money, it's a bargain in my opinion.
on 13 February 2014
Loved this book, only problem was it was not long enough! Samantha Chase always manages to get me to feel part of the story, i really enjoy her style of writing. I just could not put this book down until i had finished it. Cant wait for her next book.
on 25 March 2014
The book gripped me from start to finish. I have read a lot of Samantha Chase's books and really enjoyed reading them all. I can't put the book down once I have started reading it. I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys modern novels.
on 31 May 2014
A very enjoyable book, I'm a sucker for a happy ending! The characters are likeable and Ms Chase is very good at dealing with children and this adds to the charm of story. I would be happy to buy more of these books.
on 13 February 2014
Another great book by Samantha chase couldn't put it down so glad every thing turned out great wished it had been longer love your books read every one of them just waiting for the next one great author
on 1 April 2014
What a romantic and hectic story. Samantha chase, I am loving your books. Very easy to read, lots of sexual tension and great stories. A must read.
on 4 April 2014
What a lovely romantic story. I thought this was a great Valentine's tale full of romance. Just like a chick flick only in words and not film.