5.0 out of 5 stars To learn from an early age the importance and beauty of love, 20 May 2014
This review is from: I Love You Too (Hardcover)
‘I Love You Too’ written by Ziggy Marley and illustrated by Ag Jatkowska is simple picture book though it carries a wonderful message about the importance of love in a child's life.

Ziggy Marley who received many different awards, such as Grammy and Emmy Award, during his music career based this picture book on his song ‘I Love You Too’.

The text that can be found inside is easy to understand even for the youngest, written in one or two sentences on each page in kind of lyrical manner teaching young readers how natural is to care about the beloved people around us - our parents, brothers and sisters, and that love, no matter how sad we feel, should never leave our hearts.

One of my favorite illustrators or younger kids, Ag Jatkowska, made illustrations without having them a lot of detail, full of bright colors and laughter picturing scenes from everyday life that will be appealing to kids such as hugging with parents, decorating tree for Christmas or playing in the park.

Given that the book is written in simple language and the artwork is not complicated, ‘I Love You Too’ picture book can be fully recommended for children from the first year onwards to learn from an early age the importance and beauty of love.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love you too, 16 April 2014
This review is from: I Love You Too (Kindle Edition)
Lovely book which you can't help singing when you know the song already. Kids love it. And big kids too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: I Love You Too (Hardcover)
Lovely, fantastic