5.0 out of 5 stars Twist Me
Nora is a normal girl who is just about to turn 18. To celebrate she goes out clubbing with her friend where she meets an unusual guy. They stare and briefly talk and Nora feels unnerved by the encounter.

Published 17 months ago by Claire's Book Corner

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me
I normally like this type of book but for it just seemed all to convenient. Meets him, he captures her, basically rapes and steals her virginity and she doesn't even put up a fight because she feels some kind of attraction to him... Come on!!!!!? As if!! Fair enough he has her for a few months and then she stops fighting but to need even fight him at the start? Wasn't...
Published 17 months ago by gm83

5.0 out of 5 stars Twist Me, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)

Nora carries on with life, trying to get the cutest guy in school to take her out on a date and attending graduation where again the creepy guy from the club is watching her. Nora puts this out of her mind, convincing herself he must be there to see his brother or sister graduate. Nora scores the date she has been after but things take a turn for the worse when her date is beaten up and Nora is drugged. She wakes up on a beautiful desert Island to a beautiful cruel man.

I really liked this book but then again I really like reading Dark Romance. In my opinion Twist Me isn’t that dark, so if you have read other Dark Romance that were a bit much for you then this may be your answer.

I did have a few niggles with the book where I was questioning the plot but then Ms Zaires would do a good job of explaining Nora’s decisions, at least to pacify my concerns anyway. One of those niggles was how easily Nora accepted Julian into her bed. As I said before this is why I thought this book wasn’t as dark as some. However Julian leads Nora down a dark painful sexual path which she in turn embraces, it does make for some steamy reading that’s for sure.

Twist Me did remind me of a few other Dark Romances out there but it kept me engrossed in the story all the way through and I desperately want the next book now. I recommend Twist Me and I am giving it 4.5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! One of the best books I've read so far this year. Loved the suspense and strange chemistry between captor and captive. There's a bit of everything in this book. Sex, suspense, anxiety, murder, just a stomach churning read! Buy this book it won't disappoint!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow and wow, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
This book captivated me was sooo good I know it was dark but a happy ending
I could not put this down cannot wait for the next book from this talented author

4.0 out of 5 stars Well executed, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
Kidnapper/gun runner/killer/Rambo/sexy alpha male apparently! Hence the reason why Nora quickly gave in to Stockholm Syndrome and fell in love with him.

The thing that gets me is how a virgin gets turned on by fear. She didn’t know if he was going to kill her, hurt her or why he kidnapped her. Yet her body responded to his touch. Now I’m no expert but that seems a little implausible to me. Maybe I’m wrong! He raped her and took her v plates, he spanked her, he whipped her, he belted her. She thinks he’s sick and twisted and dangerous blah blah blah yet she was screaming out orgasms all over the place! I think that says more about her than him.

Anyhoo, it was a good solid read. The story telling was excellently executed and once I started, I read right through to the end. I’m about to start the follow on book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gideon? Christian? Who? It's all about Julian now..., 28 Jun. 2015
50 Shades on steroids...
Fans of a good erotic story will be blown away by this amazing book, which I have to say, leaves others in the genre looking a bit lame. Well written, it's main characters are believable and engaging, the plot is hot as hell, all in all everything is simply ramped up a level from those in other books. I won't give away any spoilers but you'll see what I mean once you discover Julian with his badass occupation and omnipotent ways. Nora is also an engaging character which we find ourselves instantly liking. As the female lead she somehow manages that rare achievement of not becoming annoying, probably because she doesn't fall into the trap of continuously over analysing as some others do - ultimately yes she is an innocent but it is not too thickly spread, so she just seems like a normal girl. Who finds herself in a very unusual situation...
Loved it and immediately reread it as soon as finished. Then went on to buy the next in the series. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
This is a first from this author was not disappointed. I couldn't but the book down from page one. Very intense read but fully enjoyed it looking forward to the next chapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
first time ever writing a review but just read whole book in 1 sitting. loved it! characters had depth, dark storyline and and a happy ending. cant wait for the next one!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blew my mind - a 5*** read, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
I can't describe how good this book is, it's dark, it's scary, it's got sizzling sex, it's got murder and it's an epic love story. Nora meets a mysterious man but then she is kidnapped she is kept prisoner on a secret island for 15 months. What happens during that time will literally blow your mind, follow Nora on her journey where she learns her own strength of character, acceptance and how falling in love with evil is not always a bad thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written but a bit too violent for me, 26 July 2014
Megrin Covyne (Tunbridge Wells) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
I don't agree with the majority of reviewers for this book. I felt that the story was quite implausible & I didn't like the aspect of kidnapping with violence. For me, the reality of BDSM is consensual, albeit pushing limits but this book is based on a totally different, & in my opinion, unnecessary premise.

There is sex in it (quite a lot) & it's descriptive but not gratuitous.

Just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic totally enjoyable, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Twist Me (Twist Me #1) (Kindle Edition)
Have read all Anna zaires books and am never disappointed they are well written and have strong characters very addictive you just cannot put it down

Twist Me (Twist Me #1)