5.0 out of 5 stars The Doctor vs. Salamander
This story was lost but is now found!, as the prodigal son's father would say.

I've just finished watching `The Enemy of the World' and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Published 13 days ago by Tim Bradley

3.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing realese no extras at all
Published 8 months ago by Mr. R. G. Prizeman

5.0 out of 5 stars The Doctor vs. Salamander, 8 Aug 2014
This story was lost but is now found!, as the prodigal son's father would say.

I've just finished watching `The Enemy of the World' and thoroughly enjoyed it!

I was delighted when in October 2013, the BBC announced to the world that two missing stories of Patrick Troughton's era of `Doctor Who' had been found. Nine episodes were recovered after being missing for many years since their initial transmission. These stories included this one `The Enemy of the World' and `The Web of Fear'. The episodes were found by episode hunter Phillip Morris, who all `Doctor Who' fans owe a great debt of gratitude to. I'm extremely pleased these episodes have been found as it's great to have back with us a complete Patrick Troughton `Doctor Who' story instead of odd missing episodes turning up out of the blue some years.

`The Enemy of the World' was broadcast in 1967-68 during Patrick Troughton's fifth season of `Doctor Who'. Before these missing episodes were found, the only episode of this story to have survived in existence was Episode 3 that was on the 'Lost in Time' DVD. The late director Barry Letts said in an interview that that episode was the weakest of the six episodes of that story. I'm sure Barry would be delighted to hear that the 'The Enemy of the World' has been found and is now complete. This is of course Barry Letts' first association with 'Doctor Who' and the first story he directed, as he would later go on to become a producer of 'Doctor Who' in the early 70s with Jon Pertwee's Doctor.

I bought the audio soundtrack on CD to listen to the story in its entirely back in 2011 before this story was found. I must admit I found listening to this story hard-going and didn't really enjoy it or pick up what's happening despite the linking narration by Frazer Hines. This wasn't because the story was terrible. It was because I had no visual references to help me with following the story despite watching `Episode 3' and I didn't care much for telesnaps. I was going to give this story another try to listen to in preparation for a future review on Amazon. But thankfully I don't need to, as I can now watch the story myself. And I must say after watching `The Enemy of the World' I thoroughly enjoyed it as it's so well wonderfully directed by Barry Letts and written by David Whittaker.

What makes `The Enemy of the World' so special after being found all these years is that it features Patrick Troughton not only playing the Doctor, but also the story's villain Salamander. This is a doppelganger story where Patrick gets to play two parts. The story also features the Doctor with his companions Jamie and Victoria (played by Frazer Hines and Deborah Watling). It's great as this as well as `The Web of Fear' is one of Debbie Watling's stories considered to be lost but now found. I felt sorry for Debbie/Victoria as most of her stories were missing and only 'The Tomb of the Cybermen' was complete in existence and 'The Ice Warriors' is partially complete with animated episodes. But now we have more to enjoy with Victoria and she stands out pretty well for me played by Debbie as well as Frazer who play Jamie as the two get to do a tremendous amount in this story.

So what's the story's about then? The Doctor, Jamie and Victoria arrive in the TARDIS on Earth sometime in the future. They end up in Australia. After being attacked by would-be assassins, the Doctor is puzzled as to why they should want to kill him. They're rescued by Astrid Ferrier who tells them that the Doctor resembles a cruel man who intends to dictate the world, Salamander. Astrid and her colleague Giles Kent want the Doctor to impersonate Salamander in order to find out what he's up to. Unconvinced and uncertain by Astrid and Kent's claims, the Doctor plays along in order to find proof about why Salamander happens to be `the enemy of the world'!

When I first saw this DVD of `The Enemy of the World', I was amazed by the first three minutes reflecting on how this story was once lost but now found. The story looks brand-new and I couldn't believe it had been missing all these years. I told lovely Debbie Watling at a convention in Weston-super-Mare how much I enjoyed watching `The Enemy of the World' and told her how in the first three minutes I was watching a piece of history. I enjoyed watching this story properly with my parents.

This story certainly has the feel of a James-Bond movie/thriller action adventure. I really love the chase sequence with the Doctor, Jamie and Victoria who stand out very well in the first episode and was wonderfully directed by Barry Letts with pacey action and helicopters thrown into the mix. There's a lot of political intrigue and suspense running throughout the story relating to Salamander and his impact across the globe, making the story very dynamic. It was great to be watching this story and I'm very pleased it stands up very well even by today's standards with cliff-hangers; action; plot; characters and everything.

Patrick Troughton is the star of the show in this story, not only playing the Doctor but also Salamander. I like how Patrick shifts from doing both the Doctor and Salamander with different accents and hairstyles. I find it funny when Debbie and Frazer mock-criticised Patrick's performance during the making of this story. Patrick has done a foreign accent before when he played a Spanish policeman in episodes of `The Saint' with Roger Moore. So it wasn't a surprise when coming across Patrick playing a Mexican dictator and it's a great performance when he's playing both the hero and the bad guy in the story. As a viewer, it's pretty disturbing to find the villain looking like your hero and doing nasty and horrible things like poisoning Fedorin; killing people or erupting volcanoes. Patrick must have really enjoyed playing the two different characters as it shows in his performance throughout the story. I found it funny when at the beginning the Doctor was in his underpants ready for a swim, which was a bit of a shock for me as I've never Patrick in his underwear before.

I like Patrick Troughton's Doctor's line in Episode 3 when he says to Kent after Benik has his guards smash his crockery and dishes, "Sad really, isn't it? People spend all their time making nice things and other people come along and break them." That certainly reflects how `Doctor Who' episodes are made in the 1960s and the BBC wipe them afterwards. We still have only 97 missing episodes left from the black-and-white days.

Deborah Watling is very good as Victoria in this story. I found she doesn't scream so much or being girlish as she seems to be in other `Who' stories. She comes across as pretty strong as she joins Jamie when they're both infiltrating Salamander at the Central European Zone. I liked it when in Episode 5, both she and Jamie both stand up and defy Salamander before realising it's actually the Doctor impersonating him. There's a freshness to Victoria when I watched her in this story and it's so great to see one of her stories considered lost after all these years, and of course Debbie is equally pleased too. I liked Victoria's character development when she remembers cooking and how to do it when working for the American chef in Episode 3.

Frazer Hines is also equally good as Jamie . I like how resourceful he is, especially when he seemingly saves Salamander's life and gets to become one of his guards. I like how he bluffs his identity especially with mentioning Victoria as his girlfriend, which I'm certain is connected to Jamie's secret love for Victoria in their travels together. Both Jamie and Victoria are absent from Episode 4 when being taken away, but it's great when they come back again and get back into the story. Jamie manages to knock one of their would-be assassins at the start and gets to cry his oath, "Creag au turic!" I like how Jamie gets suspicious when he thinks the Doctor's come back to the TARDIS but is actually Salamander and he questions him over placing his hands on the TARDIS controls.

The guest cast in this story is exceptionally good. There's Bill Kerr, playing Giles Kent who seems opposed to Salamander and wants the Doctor to kill him by impersonating him. There's a twist to Giles Kent's character, which even when watching it for the first time I was not expecting. There's also Mary Peach playing Astrid Ferrier who rescues the Doctor, Jamie and Victoria at the beginning of the story and is good at flying a helicopter. There's Colin Douglas playing Donald Bruce, who is a bullish security guard working for Salamander and suspects something odd going on when the Doctor impersonates him. Colin Douglas would later go on to appear in `Horror of Fang Rock' with Tom Baker. And there's also Milton Johns playing Benik, who I recognised from being in `The Good Life' and `Ever Decreasing Circles' with Richard Briers and also played Castellan Kelner in `The Invasion of Time' with Tom Baker. Benik is a pretty nasty character who easily suspects Giles Kent and almost does some horrible nasty things when interrogating Jamie and Victoria.

The story ends on a cliff-hanger which was very exciting. The Doctor and Salamander finally meet in the TARDIS. I was rather annoyed that we didn't get to see more of the Doctor and Salamander facing each other, though in those days it would have been technically difficult. Salamander's about to kill the Doctor, before Jamie and Victoria try to save him. Salamander sets the TARDIS for take-off without closing the doors. As the TARDIS sets off into time and space, Salamander is sucked out into the time vortex with the Doctor, Victoria and Jamie holding on for dear life. This is an incredibly exciting way to end an action-packed Who story. No need to fear about what happens next as the next lost now recovered story is in place and ready to watch.

I really have enjoyed `The Enemy of the World' with great performances from Patrick Troughton as the Doctor and Salamander; and Frazer Hines and Deborah Watling as Jamie and Victoria. It's fantastic this story is now complete and can be added to the collection of `Doctor Who' DVDs. It's really worth watching and amazing to believe that this story was once lost for many years! If you like action adventure with Patrick Troughton's Doctor, you're going to love this one.

There's aren't any special features to enjoy on this DVD apart from an DVD sleeve booklet with behind-the-scenes information and details and a trailer for the next DVD release. I was really annoyed that this DVD wouldn't have a making-of documentary on `The Enemy of the World' and other features, as I would have been happy to wait for a while before the story came out on DVD. But they wanted to get these stories out for fans to enjoy, and that's fair enough. Maybe one day they'll do a special edition release of `The Enemy of the World' with special features added to the disc. It's probably going to be a long wait I think.

There's a coming soon trailer for the next story with the Doctor, Jamie and Victoria called 'The Web of Fear'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who Vs Salamander, 13 Oct 2013
Timelord007 (The Tardis) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
WARNING REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Positive.
1)Patrick Troughton dominates this story from start to finish playing dual roles as the Doctor & it's villian Ramon Salamander.
2)There are no recurring monsters or Aliens involved in this story which is superbly written by David Whittaker, A brilliant character driven piece or writing with a intriguing adventure.
3)Directed by former Third Doctor Producer The Late Barry Letts.

Negative.
1)This is a 6 part adventure lost for over 46 years, Shame on ypu BBC.
2)Jamie & Victoria are given little to do in this adventure not even appearing in episode 4(They were both on holiday).
3)Still 97 episodes are missing from the BBC archive's.

Review.
Friday 11th October Midnight; The inner Whovian within me leapt up for joy at the News that 9 episodes were confirmed as recovered as to lost second Doctor adventures Enemy Of The World & The Web Of Fear.

Although I'd heard rumours that these two storys had been found on different forum sites all day i was still not 100% sure this was actually true.

So until now Episodes 12456 of this episode were missing believed lost forever.
The BBC did retained episode 3 of this story as with the other recovery of episodes The Web Of Fears episodes 2456, BBC retains episode 1 but episode 3 is still missing.

This wasn't deemed great on it's original broadcast due to its no bug eyed monsters or interplanetary Alien attacks as instead this story substitutes Alien invasion for great written character drama.

Patrick Troughton dominates this adventure playing the cosmic playful Doctor & then switching to portray the viciously evil power mad dictator Ramon Salamander in what is a great performance by Troughton in both roles.

Salamander is hailed as the Shopkeeper of the world who's seen as a king to his people due to his policy of relieving the word of famine, But there is more going on that meets the eye here & why is it Salamanders rivals are starting to going missing?, How does he seem to keep predicting events of the future? What exactly is the Scheming tyrant up to?.

So it's up to the Doctor & his companions Jamie & Victoria to put a stop to Salamanders cunning schemes once & for all.

Troughton's dual acting role impresses throughout as he portrays light & shade in his acting with the two different character's as The Doctor he just wants to go for a swim & build sandcastles on the beach, You can see Matt Smith channelled Troughton's Doctor into his 11th incarnation & as Salamander Troughton plays a brutal scheming tyrant who's quest for interplanetary dominance is overpowering.

Not once do you ever get these 2 characters mixed up as Troughton gives both parts a different flavour of personality.

This Doctor Who adventure contains conspiracies, Murder & Back stabbing in this classic adventure.

As a 38 year old Whovian & being a fan since i was 4 to have not one but two classic Patrick Troughton storys who has half of his storys still missing from the BBC archives finally returned is like a lotto win for us Doctor Who fan's.

Role on the dvd releases of both storys.

Dvd Extras.

Running time 140 minutes, Region 2, Digitally Remastered picture & sound, Reversible sleeve.

Languages: English.

Subtitles: English.

It's English audio captioned.

The only extra is a trailer for Doctor Who: The Web of Fear.

The DVD has a reversible sleeve. One side has a new style cover, The other in the style of all previous releases for those who want their dvd collection to match.

There are no extras on this dvd which is disappointing & I'd prefered a longer wait for a 2 disc extra laden release than this poor vanilla effort as there is surely plenty to discuss about these recent discoveries.

Timelord Rating.
8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Doctor Who follower, 12 Oct 2013
I am over the moon and far away right now..... I drove home on Friday morning from Swindon to Nottingham on the first cold and windy night after summers end my mind set on another start to a long winter about to begin! Listening to BBC Radio 2 it's about 06:00 and i'm feeling sorry for myself 'cause I'm coming down with some sort of virus, the news bellows out and I turn the radio down a little! Then I hear 'Doctor Who' 'missing episodes' '11 recovered' '9 missing for 45 years'. Ears pricked up along with the sound!
Listen, I'm 50 years old.... I work on the Railway, mostly outside on construction at night! Nothing really surprises me anymore!
OH MY WORD I was so excited I had to pull into the services. My mind began to race I had to get off the M5 fast and take in what I was hearing! I pulled myself together with a large cup of sweet tea, a bagel ( with Philadelphia ) and some porridge oats! At this point I was still taking it in! 'The Web of Fear' FOUND!!!! 'The Enemy of the World' FOUND!!!!! One discovery is something but two? Who is this 'Philip Morris' ? who does he think he is turning my life on it's head with new found hope? 97 to go kid!!!!
I got home at 08:50 and by 09:00 I was watching 'The Enemy of the World' then, The Web of Fear! Guy's I am in 7th heaven! The cool thing is; I work in tunnels on the railway and it was amazing watching 'Web of Fear' taking place in the London Underground! The atmosphere and the claustrophobic setting was perfect and far better than I imagined it was going to be! The acting in both stories was above average and 'Web' brilliant in Black and White.
I woke up on Saturday morning after no sleep the previous day 'cause of night working feeling pretty good I am now putting these stories on my wish list and as soon as they are released in November, Bang!!! They will be red hot on my DVD player too!
No sign of the virus I seemed to be sickening up for, no doubt cured by a certain Doctor perhaps?
Those 97 are out there! They are out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Final Cut?, 5 Dec 2013
Perkins "...the Uncanny" (Birmingham, West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Five stars are for the story itself as this is a real bare bones release with no extras.
I hope BBC Enterprises aren't going to be releasing a special edition in three months time and become the Enemy of my Wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars most of the effects stand up but the best thing about this story is the villain of the ..., 3 Aug 2014
This story has often been downgraded and perceived as being the odd one out from Season 5 in that it does not feature a base/ship under siege from monsters. To be fair that's mostly been said by writers of guidebooks, most of whom have only heard the soundtrack and never even seen this story until it was discovered. It is superb! It moves at a decent pace, most of the effects stand up but the best thing about this story is the villain of the story, played by Patrick Troughton himself. His performance is breathtaking and it is when you see him in this that you realise why he never got typecast in his long acting career because he can play any part. In this story he plays both parts superbly and at no point when you see him as Salamader do you ever think think it is the Second Doctor even when the Second Doctor is pretending to be Salamander. Confused? You won't be if you buy this. It's an absolute gem and far, far better than anyone could have expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars "A Touch of 007", 30 Dec 2013
Naturally this is a review that I never expected to be writing but I'm very delighted to get the chance. The biggest shame about this story's rediscovery is that its director Barry Letts died 5 years too early to see that his memory cheated and it's much better than he remembered.
Who does a spy thriller as the Doctor's close resemblance to a world leader/dictator Salamander enables the group against him to use the Doctor to get the goods on him. The Dr is sent to impersonate him with Jamie and Victoria infiltrating Salamander's organisation at much lower levels.
Salamander is very like a Bond villain what with his plans to rule the world and the story is not unlike the old ITC adventures series such as The Saint and The Champions.
At its best Letts and his team make it look more expensive than it really was, note the clever blending of helicopter stock footage in ep 1. Good sets and generally high production values, especially noteworthy is the Gerry Anderson style transport tube that takes Salamander into an underground bunker (where the inhabitants are dressed in 60's fab gear).
The minor downside is some unsuccessful back projection.
It's well cast with a number of familiar faces. Who rep actors Christopher Burgess and Milton Johns, (Johns is wonderful as the psychotic Benik)plus Colin Howard (see again in Horror of Fang Rock)& George Pravda of Deadly Assassin.
familiar to Tony Hancock fans is Hancock's intellectually challenged friend from his radio days Bill Kerr. Here Kerr is great playing a less charicatured character.
Mary Peach could have been an Avengers girl if her peformance as Astrid is anything to go by.
One of those great performances that never seems to get noticed is Carmen Munro as Fariah who puts more into the character than was in the script.
Jamie and Victoria get a good slice of the action too watch Frazer Hines pouring contempt in his taunt to Benik "I bet you were a nasty wee boy". Deborah Watling considerably lifts a padding scene as she discusses menus in a kitchen.
The man of the match is of course Patrick Troughton and he doesn't dissappoint. here he doesn't get to do the dark Doctor probably to help distinguish him from Salamander but instead his Doctor is the clear moral voice, vey much against murdering Salamander even if he is as bad as people say. I have a feeling if this story were to be done now there would be one of those frequent "looking at you is like looking in a mirror Doctor" lines.
For Salamander Trougthon does a light Mexican accent. yes perhaps it's not the best accent you ever heard but what makes it such a good choice is that he can still act with it and makes Salamander loathesome. Also it pays dividends in a marvellous scene where he plays the Doctor practicing Salamander's accent. Troughton sells us on the idea that the Doctor could master the accent so quickly.
The script by the Police Box Show's faithfull 60's retainer David Whittaker (*1) is a good one. It only drags a little in episode 3 which has padding and on the whole is full of good characters, humour and action.

The picture restoration is some of the best I've seen.

Sadly it's a vanilla release, an attempt to mount a commentary was abandoned. the only extra treat is a nicely done trailer for Web of Fear.

I join with others in hoping there will be no special edition any time soon but for all that I recommend this for everyone.

(*1) whittaker did plan to return to Who novelisations completing a few pages of Power of the Daleks and peroducing a revised storyline for Enemy which would have ened with Salamander being left to the mercy of the people.
His untimely death prevented the completion of either one.

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer lost in time, 5 Dec 2013
Mr. R. W. Graham (Lincoln, U.K.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The rumours about missing Doctor Who episodes being found had been circulating the internet for months and at last after months of rumour, the remaining 5 episodes of Enemy of The World and 4 episodes of The Web Of Fear were revealed to the public in a fantastic early 50th anniversary present for the fans. The story itself sees The Doctor, Jamie and Victoria land on a beach in Australia in the early 21st century and are shot at by people mistaking The Doctor for Salamander, a ruthless dictator who is causing earthquakes and other natural disasters and wants to rule the world. Rescued by a local resistance group, The Doctor is persuaded by the rebels to impersonate Salamander. Despite a dodgy Mexican accent, Patrick Troughton is very menacing as The Doctor's evil double and of course is great as The Doctor himself. I remember reading a target novelization and telesnaps of this story but up till now only episode 3 of this story had been avaliable on the Lost In Time 3 disc set. Some superb restoration work and this is one of Troughton's best stories with the regular cast and guest cast on great form with the story coming across like a futuristic spy thriller. No extras on this release which makes me wonder if the bbc are holding out for a special edition later but otherwise this is excellent and a must see for fans. Here's hoping for more found missing episodes to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Serious sixties Who, 30 July 2014
Another lost classic rediscovered in 2013 (along with Web of Fear).
This story might seem a little drier than regular Doctor Who of the period as it doesn't rely on monsters at all but presents a tale of a fascist future.
Troughton gives a masterclass in acting playing both the Doctor and the villainous Salamander, plus in turns both characters attempting to portray the other- though there was far more of this than I expected.
Highlights- the Doctor gleefully running on the beach in part one and the surprisingly good (for the time) special effects at the end.
SPOILERPHOBES- if you've never seen this story don't watch the trailer first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double trouble, 1 Mar 2014
Mr. D. K. Smith (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
With its lack of monsters, The Enemy of the World is an oddity in season five. This isn't a problem though, as although this was a strong era of the show, the formula of base-under-seige was a restricting one, so it was good to have a break from the norm.

Patrick Troughton excels as Salamander. Although it's probably fair to say that Mexican accents weren't maybe his strength, as his accent does wobble from time to time. But this is a minor niggle as he seemed to relish the chance to do something different and is equally good at showing both sides of Salamander - the charming and the ruthless.

The guest cast is particularly strong. Bill Kerr, Mary Peach and Carmen Munroe are all noteworthy - Kerr, best known as Tony Hancock's comic foil in the radio version of Hancock's Half Hour plays it straight and Peach and Munroe are both strong women who contribute to the plot, rather than just providing eye candy. Carmen Munroe in particular has some very nice scenes in her episodes, particularly when thanking the hapless Fedorin for tasting Salamander's wine, telling him afterwards that it may have been poisoned.

There are several actors (Colin Douglas, George Pravda, Milton Johns) who make their Doctor Who debuts here, and would return to the series in the 1970's. Johns gives a wonderful performance as the sadistic Benik - although he teeters on the edge of camp there is still enough menace to convince you that he could be very dangerous indeed. His hope that Jamie and Victoria would be difficult so he could enjoy their interrogation is chilling - and it's left to the viewers imagination to wonder exactly what he would do to elicit the information he required.

David Whitaker has to be the series' most important writer of the 1960's. Responsible for shaping the concept of the programme as the original script editor, after leaving this post he wrote several key stories - The Crusade, Power of the Daleks, Evil of the Daleks - which remain favourites of many. Whitaker's script is fascinating, and contains concepts not often seen in Doctor Who of this period.

The notions of corruption and image (Salamander is evil, but are the alternatives any better?) is interesting in a period when good and evil tended to be very clearly defined in Doctor Who - the Doctor and his friends good, Monsters bad. Here, friends may be enemies and enemies may turn out to be friends, which makes a refreshing change.

It does stumble over the last few episodes though, as the inhabitants of the underground base are very wet indeed, but with so many good performances the story cracks along at a good pace and never feels drawn-out, like some other six parters can. Out of the surviving Troughton stories, Enemy nestles alongside The War Games and The Mind Robber as amongst the very best of what remains complete in the archives. For long term fans, and more casual viewers alike, this is a story that should repay many rewatchings.

3.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing realese no extras at all, 25 Nov 2013
Mr. R. G. Prizeman "Dickie 1" (croydon UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
OK I know how fantastic that any classic story is discovered and I was so excited when the DVD arrived this morning, then my excitement dropped no extras at all. The Enemy of the world, sticks out like a sore thumb with the rest of season five, which was known as the monster season, but it kept the promises to Patrick Troughton that he would get a chance to stretch himself as an actor, although for me not my favourite story it shows what a good actor he was.
I know many have given this 5 stars saying how great this was but this could have been so great, lets face it no Commentary when Frazer Hines and Deborah Watling have had so few stories to do. The importance of going from 405 line to 625 line for the preparation of colour, this such a lost chance to have such great extras.
Now OK this has been rushed out so we get no extras at all (bar a coming soon trailer),but to have no production notes, as well, and nothing extra. This should have been a celebration as well as being the 50th year of the show. Think of all the great release we have had, and with the discovery of such an important find you would have hoped we would get more. we could have waited a bit as it was available for download so some thing could be added.
The problem I have is I just know give it a year and we will get a special edition with extras just like all the other releases. No Doctor who DVD except the very first had no extras...oh it had subtitles!!.
please don't get me wrong, I love Dr who and the finding of any story is just "Fantastic",I just do not like being ripped off, as Dr Who fans. This is almost like the old double VHS issues back in the 80's. Yes it is my choice to buy it but, as BBC worldwide know we fans are an obsessive lot and like our collections complete. So This is a very poor show infact lazy for such an important discovery.
According to Worldwide it took on average two years to prepare the extras for the classic series, and this is obviously a rushed release, and yes as it has not been on TV since its original broadcast, I can understand the rush, however this is the 50th year, and a celebration of the complete series so to have nothing is, well pretty poor.
Please note I am not giving this 5 stars because the complete package is not up to the high standard of other DVD's and is not perfect at all and I want everyone to know what they are buying, and i am amazed people are defending the fact that it has no extras, are you nuts!

The Enemy of the World Part 3