5.0 out of 5 stars Something Great Turns Into Something Wonderful!!
After the end of the first book and all the trials that Jenna and Max had already had to overcome you knew that the path of true love wouldn't be a smooth one. Coupled with Jenna and Max's relationship we get to know Matthew and Becky (or Becca) more. There is definitely a spark there but with both of their pasts will they make it through and find each other...
Published 10 months ago by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars meh
4 POV’s, 2 couples and a headless chicken! Ok I lied about the headless chicken!

Published 3 months ago by Robert Williamson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Something Wonderful (Something Great Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

This book was bland. I really don’t think Jenna and Max had enough story left over from book one to warrant getting more page space in this book. Beccy and Matthew were almost a rinse and repeat of every romance book. I know it’s difficult to come up with an original idea, but some authors do still manage to put their own individual spin on the proverbial girl meets boy story. Sadly there was nothing new in this book.

This book was better written than the first book. There wasn’t any blaringly obvious awful sexual terms or references…nobody got punctured in this book!!

3*…it wasn’t awful, it wasn’t brilliant…it was non-descript.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Great Turns Into Something Wonderful!!, 9 Feb 2014
After the end of the first book and all the trials that Jenna and Max had already had to overcome you knew that the path of true love wouldn't be a smooth one. Coupled with Jenna and Max's relationship we get to know Matthew and Becky (or Becca) more. There is definitely a spark there but with both of their pasts will they make it through and find each other?

Crystal an ex of Max's caused trouble in the first book, Something Great, and this book is no different. In fact if anything what she is doing is worse! Jenna has a couple of confrontations with her and trust me when I say your going to love the final confrontation she has!! Go girl!!

Whilst I loved the story I have to admit to being frustrated with both of the characters, in fact add Becca and Matthew into that statement too!! This lot simply do not communicate with the ones that they care about. In this Jenna has to go with Max to his lawyer regarding a lawsuit Crystal is pursuing where things that should really have come from Max first come out. This leads to time apart and me groaning and thinking please just communicate better, I have to admit to being gobsmacked in relation to the insensitivity Max shows with the car, regardless of the story, that would have hurt.

In the end Jenna comes through for Max in more ways than one and trust me when I say your going to love the Valentines Day scenes with both couples. Yes I said both couples as by this point Becca and Matthew have finally come together!

But then the author goes and throws something into the mix that I cannot wait to know the outcome of. I have my suspicions but I guess I'm gong to have to wait until the third book, Something Forever, to find out if my suspicions are correct!!

Please note I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars as book one loved it, 10 May 2014
Wow something great turns into something wonderful and it did great story not just sex although sex scenes also good loved both books.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 6 May 2014
If you thought, like me, that Book 1 (Something Great) was awesome then Book 2 (Something Wonderful) is even more awesome.
Read each book in a day, as I couldn't bear to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 2 May 2014
Great book held my breath a few times in this book and I can't believe the cliff hanger at the end and have to wait till August .....but It was a,great read

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, 25 April 2014
Ryan enjoyable read I was addicted to this series, refreshing
Brilliant, sexy and romantic.
Excellent story line can't wait for book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars It is wonderful book !!!!, 22 April 2014
I loved it so much from the beginning to the end. It was great love story with great characters in it. I loved it the way it was written and showed us all sorts of feelings from their point of view . I would really recommend it this book to everyone who doesn't read yet. It was very captivating story that it was so hard to put it down . It was touching , moving and emotional read sometimes. Thanks to author for another great story .

5.0 out of 5 stars Something wonderful, M.Clarke, 14 April 2014
I absolutely loved this book, I couldn't put it down it had you hooked from the start. I would definitely recommend this book to all my friends. Can't wait for the third book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved It, 13 April 2014
I fell in love with the characters in this story from the beginning and found that once i started reading that was it i couldnt put it down. This story drew me in and i have to say i felt every emotion with the characters. This book is so well written, the story is brilliant. I cant recommend reading it enough, I hope theres more to the story

4.0 out of 5 stars Something wonderful, 9 April 2014
Can't wait for the next book can only hope it's as good as this one would recommend this book to family and friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›