5.0 out of 5 stars Funny
Kids laughed and laughed. Recommended for any child that wants to have a rip roaring laugh that might create a cart.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Good book
really good book
Read it it is a good book to read
Good book bye bye bye fart
Published 10 months ago by Jack Wheeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Fart Diary: Bloopers and Other Funny Moments of a Gassy Kid (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 23 Jun 2014
This book is so so so funny I laughed through the whole entire excellent amazingly awesome and well written book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book!!!!!, 22 Jun 2014
It was very short
Very enjoyable and fun and funny to read
Do PART 2
And you can make it more detailed

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 15 April 2014
I am not going to rate this five stars because it was to short, but boy did it make me laugh! I love the idea of a fart dairy, and it was a great book. I just wish it was longer. I hope other readers enjoyed this book as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star book, 28 Mar 2014
I love this book my friends have this as well so I am quite pleased I have finally finished it I gave this 5 star because the word fart is funny to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for adults and children alike, 25 Feb 2014
I picked this up as one of the top free books on Amazon.

It is one of the funniest books I have read in my life, and it was a great reminder of my childhood. Children will love this as well as adults as it appeals to the inner child in all of us.

The only small criticism I could make is it very short - you will read it in around 20-30 minutes. I guess this is due to the subject of the book as it would have become very repetitive to talk about farts for chapter after chapter, although it would be good to see this re-written as a standalone chapter in a much bigger (with more subjects) book.

I will keep an eye out for this author in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 22 Feb 2014
This is a very funny book by Roger Rice. I love the fact about girls running away from the darts lol!:-) but, if something did spoil it I have to say that it is very short. Kids will love this. Lee out ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny!!, 18 Feb 2014
Ha! this book made me laugh out loud and made me come back for more! #EXCELLENT BOOK!!
I especially can relate to the nursery making you sleep when you don't want to; it remained me of my younger years in Canada. I indefinitely recommend this book for readers of all ages( maybe read to babies and networks as a bed time story, WHAT A TREAT!!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 17 Feb 2014
Good book
really good book
Read it it is a good book to read
Good book bye bye bye fart

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 16 Feb 2014
This book is AWESOME! I highly recommend it. The best chapter is Penelope came out with a fart because it is crazy.. which makes it AWESOME.