Format: DVD|Change

on 24 December 2014
An excellent product and service thank you
on 27 August 2015
As a long term fan of this majestic band, I have to say how much I enjoyed this excellent documentary about Rush, which takes their story right back to the beginning and brings it up to the most successful period of their career. Excellent footage throughout and a major addition to my collection of Rush DVDs. I do hope a follow on film is made covering the last 30 or so years to act as a companion piece.
on 30 April 2014
This is a 3rd party making an unofficial documentary, so they have no rights to use any of the music that the documentary is about in the first place. It's a shame that things like this are produced purely to try and capitalize off someone else's success.

The other "review" of this seems very suspicious to me. Any true fan of this band would see right through this sham.
on 2 July 2014
As described
on 7 July 2014
happy happy
on 6 February 2015
Another pressie for hubby. Loves it!
No problems with delivery or packaging
on 17 December 2014
Great product - my son really enjoys it
on 17 May 2014
Rubbish, it won't play on my DVD player, sticks and jams up DVD player and disc whirls round, DVD player is fine as everything else plays ok. Money back please or expect me to take this further!