Style Name: 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio|Change
Price:£274.04+ £5.95 shipping

on 31 October 2014
This was my first projector, so wanted to make sure I bought the right one. It allows me to connect my PC, laptop and games consoles. The built in speaker has a low wattage, but is surprisingly good when you simply want to watch a quick movie. despite the lower resolution. The picture quality is great and I project onto a 90" screen without problems. The fan is noticeable in normal mode and I usually use the quieter ECO mode that also extends the bulb length.
on 18 October 2014
Excellent projector....Very close to professional quality.
Shame that replacement lamps cost more than half the price of the
projector though. I suppose that may be compared to the cost of
printer ink in relation to the price of printers.
on 6 August 2014
fabulous projection quality! Easy to set up.
on 8 October 2014
Arrived on time as stated. Projector is excellent.Product details should state more prominently that carrying case is included, as we ended up with a duplicate purchase which had to be returned to Germany.
on 19 July 2015
As a first time projector purchase this is a good choice. Equally at home doing home cinema as presentations.
It can handle images well with good brightness and colour for the average user but some may wish to tweak the settings.
Purists may seek higher spec but for most this is fine for general use.
It has an adjustable tilt foot and horizontal alignment slider and a serviceable lens cover. The buttons are all easy access and practical layout,
The machine does run with a noticeable 'hum' but in this price bracket it is not unacceptable.

Comes with -- Carry case, remote and batteries, power cable and VGA connection cable and a little bracket which I take to be for supporting a usb stick if inserted but have not yet tested.

The power cable and connection cable are of adequate length it you can hover next the wall socket and can stay near the machine to operate the computer but realistically, you may wish to buy a VGA/SVGA 15pin extension cable and have a standard electric extension reel in your bag of tricks too. The purchase of a remote/pointer is definately recommended if you plan to do presentations as this will free you up quite a bit.

***If your laptop uses HDMI you will need to purchase a HDMI to VGA 15 pin adapter separately
(Not supplied but I picked one one on site for about £7)

Practical overall size and weight and will sit very comfortably on a purpose projector stand (also available on site) or a laptop table stand if you own one. If it is your first projector it is worth remembering for home use that the overall image size is dictated by the distance between screen and machine but there is an easy focus adjustment tool above the lens.

Mine spends its time between home cinema (via another long HDMI cable) and office/course presentations.
Quality is good for a machine of this price range and for most purposes is perfectly adequate but be aware if your presentations have VERY small text or you are hoping to use this for things like Facebook or general web browsing, your small text, although readable, will be slightly blurred (This is not a fault - it is simply the outer edge of the machines capacity. I have still used mine in meetings to display the group website and field discussion on same - it may not be professional quality but at half the price, I'm thrilled with what it can do.

There is a good instruction book and a remote with many buttons but you can plug and go intuitively within minutes and then pick up the details as you go.
on 14 August 2015
I got this from Ebay for £155 brand new as opposed to Amazon selling it for £190. Normally I shy away from Ebay and I'm a dedicated Amazon customer, but I took the gamble with a bid and it paid off saving me some money.

I wanted to give a review about this item.

The pixels are quite good for the EB S03. You have both vertical and horizontal keystone correction. This means the projector can be up high and to the side of the screen to compensate the angle of the image presented on the flat screen.

The projector gets quite hot, but there is a nice fan on this. It's not that loud, quieter than I expected, as I was getting worried about this noise level before buying a projector. The remote itself is useful and doesn't have to aim at the projector, so it's not IR, but it's RF.

Colour = 8/10
Pixels = 7/10
Build = 8/10
Noise = 8/10 (fan isn't that loud)
Setup = 8/10 (figure out the adjustments and you're good to go)
Configuration = 8/10

HDMI, it's not working with my laptop for some reason, so I'm using VGA. If I get phased by this, then I`ll look into it some more. I know what I'm doing as I work in IT anyhow, but something's not quite working. I will test another HDMI cable or something, as the laptop is currently setup to duplicate the screen.

I've put off getting a projector for such a long time as the lamps cost so much and not lasting forever. Eco mode on this dims it, but really there isn't that much difference in the brightness. The fan on normal mode definitely ramps up, but Eco is absolutely fine! This should last me 5000 hours on normal and apparently double that on Eco.
on 4 June 2014
Very easy to set up. Picture easy to adjust for vertical and horizontal angle of projection. Great picture with HD television channels. Loss of one star because it is ever so slightly noisy (not unexpectedly so) during the quiet bits.
on 20 September 2015
Running a transport restoration project part of its work is to present monthly meetings and occasionally provide talks to local groups for fundraising. Due to financial constraints we had endured a mismatch of electrical equipment that was hit and miss and quite bulky to transport around. One of the project members introduced the project to his Epson projector and with the purchase of a new DVD player that had a HDMI cable link it became clear that the set up was exactly what we required. We have not been disappointed.
on 16 August 2015
The resolution is too low for watching movies and definitely too low for presentations as a small text is hardly readable! I have returned it and purchased Epson EB X03 with a higher resolution (1034x768). I'm very happy with the new model. Not a full HD but very decent quality of image. Perfect for watching movies.
on 31 May 2014
This is the right product for those who want to use it in the open day light areas. I have used it and I do recommend it for all seasons.