Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.65

on 5 May 2014
I waited eagerly for this book to be released and wasn't disappointed.
Yet again it pulls you in and keeps you there.
Can't wait to see where John O'Brien takes us next.
I must say as well, that I added John as a friend on facebook and love the way he involves himself with his fans, constantly keeping us updated on where he is in the process of the next book.
Am especially looking forward to his next book as it will hopefully show the New World from a new and different perspective.
on 26 June 2014
In perhaps the most incredible addition yet our characters face a new and perhaps even more deadly foe than the night runners! In a thrilling climax one side will come out on top and reveal the truth behind everything that has unfolded! John has once again delivered! I've said this so many times now you are probably sick of hearing but John has presented to us one of the best post apocalyptic stories in a long time!
on 16 October 2014
Continuing this great story in fine fashion. This time the emphasis is on human foes and the night runners take a back seat. Jack's band of survivors continue their uphill battle for the preservation of what little remains of the human race; threatened as it is on the one hand by the night runners and on the other by its own nuclear excrement. Another first class book, well recommended.
on 2 May 2015
WOW! Finally finished the series and am emotionally drained.
If you made it this far be prepared for the disappointment of a well crafted "ripping yarn" of a series finally ending. Thank you Mr O'Brien for carrying me through the winter I really enjoyed the ride.
on 3 May 2014
Cant praise these books enough, read all the books in the series so far and awaiting the latest with interest, if you are interested in Zombie apocalypse or even Post apocalyptic novels in general you will enjoy these!

not your normal 'zombies' either!
on 25 February 2014
This book carries on from the the last one and even though I enjoyed the last one I felt this one was better, I think this series is one of the best on the market, if you are looking for something to get your teeth into you must read this series.
on 15 February 2014
I have been reading John's books from the beginning of the series so have kept up to date with it all the way through and I must say I loved this instalment as much as the first. Keep it up John, I eagery await the next trip into Jack's world!
on 25 May 2014
started reading the first one with an open mind.....hooked cant put it down don't want the book to end not your usual zombie book ; its all about survival would recommend this book
on 27 February 2014
I love this series of books!! A great spin on the whole post apocalypse genre. The author knows he craft and will always respond to his fans. I cannot recommend his books enough!
on 24 June 2014
John I am going to require Therapy to overcome my addiction when I have finished these books, I have been hooked from the first chapter and going to read them again, and again