4.0 out of 5 stars Honest review given
Better Date Than Never Boxed Set, #1-6
By Susan Hatler
Published 17 days ago by Fictional Men's Page For Book Ho's

2.0 out of 5 stars great
Great box set, read them all in a week was hooked on the books. Romantic but up to date. Well worth a read
Published 3 months ago by mrs sarah hall

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest review given, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Better Date than Never Boxed Set (Books 1-6) (Kindle Edition)
4 stars
Better Date Than Never Boxed Set, #1-6
By Susan Hatler
I'm not normally a huge fan of box sets containing short stories, because I usually find myself reading only a few of the stories and tend to leave the others unread. However I didn't find myself doing that in the case of this box set and what I found was very funny, heartwarming series of short reads.
The series centres around a group of late twenty, early thirty something women, who it would seem all have serious issues in the relationship department, and as the title of the box set and each book suggests, they all embark on a journey of dating before finding 'The One'.
These are simple romance stories and not particularly drama filled. The sex scenes are mild, in fact they tend not to go beyond kissing, but as I've already mentioned, these stories are funny and if I'm honest it made a refreshing change to what I would normally read.
Because the stories are linked, you get to see how certain couples relationships have progressed so it was, for me, like reading one huge book.
I can't do this review without mentioning the last story because, in my opinion it was the best of the entire set and out of all of them, the only one that actually made me cry (in a good way)
I'd recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a romantic comedy read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!, 3 April 2014
Good books, shame they were only short stories. Entertaining and relatable books, gets better as you go through the books!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good set of feel good books, 2 Jun 2014
I'd read a couple of the books in this box set individually, so I decided to give the box set a go as it would be cheaper than buying the other books individually. The books don't have to be read in order, but the characters mentioned all get a book to tell their own story. The stories are nice, feel good and easy to read, just the kind of thing to relax with.

2.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 May 2014
Great read, enjoyed every second

Great read, couldn't put the book down. Too many late night's trying to read the set

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 24 April 2014
i would recommend this box set it was cheap great read one book flowed into another could not put it down or wait for the next chapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous box set!!!!!!!!!, 12 April 2014
Great box set at a really good price!! I enjoyed all the stories VERY much and I'll look forward to reading more of the author's books :) I read all of these VERY quickly!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast I am sometimes!!!!!!!! :D LOL xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 7 April 2014
Some of the stories were short but to admit I really enjoyed this book mwah to the AMAZING author of this book xoxox

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved every single one all done susan, 3 Mar 2014
I love this Author she fantastic and has also become a good friend of mine. I own all her books to date very good story's and characters you can actually relate to
Keep up the good work susan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quick reads, 31 July 2014
Great reads but would love more.