5.0 out of 5 stars Honest review given
5 Stars
Joanna Wylde does it again! The woman never disappoints.
In this book we finally get to see Emmy branching out on her own and daring to have a life despite her over-bearing, over-protective father, who is also the president of The Reapers MC.
Published 3 months ago by Fictional Men's Page For Book Ho's

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best in the series...
Published 3 months ago by N. Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest review given, 5 Jun 2014
5 Stars
Joanna Wylde does it again! The woman never disappoints.
The story runs along around the same time-scale as Reaper's Legacy, with a particular event (spoiler avoidance for those who haven't yet read Reaper's Legacy) now being told in Hunter's and Emmy's points of view. Which was great as I really wanted to know what went on behind closed doors with them when I read the second book but obviously as that was written in Sophie's point of view, we didn't get to see that.
This story is comparable to the age old Romeo and Juliet story, with Emmy bring the Reaper's president's daughter and Hunter being a member of their long-time enemies, the Devil's Jacks.
I'm excited to see where this series will go, Joanna Wylde really opened the story up to endless possibilities in this book, there are so many possible stories to be written and characters to explore.
I loved the little chapter at the end, hinting at who's story will be next, it's going to be a good one!

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best in the series..., 13 Jun 2014
N. Murphy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
I liked Em in the other books but in this she annoyed me a little bit. Pretty much the first half of the book was a re-telling of a big part of the previous book's story, which just made me feel like i was re-reading Reaper's Legacy. It did read a bit like a high school drama at some points too which made me lose interest a bit and also feel like skipping over some parts, so overall not my favourite in the series and actually slightly disappointed with it :(

But since i DID like all the others, i will read the next one when it gets released.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Devilishly Hot Stars, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
The Series continues in epic form. Em is adorable and likeable from the very start. Hunter is a gorgeous hero, complete alpha male but Em is his undoing. Really good read. Hope Picnic's story is soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 rounded up to 4 stars., 21 Sep 2014
★Review★

Have to admit, this is not my favourite of the series.

I found myself skimming a lot in the first 25-30%, generally a bit bored.

It read more like a YA/NA which again, not a huge fan of. Em was a bit too concerned about her virgin status!

But, in saying that, I soon got into it. I really liked Em and Hunter and loved them together. Their banter was great and often funny.

But, for me, not enough Horse in this book, at all.

And, their relationship felt a bit too rushed. Yes we know, they were communicating during the last book, and this book covered some of the same time period, but other than maybe the odd sentence here and there, about how they started chatting, and a bit about what was said, it never felt enough of a build up for me, for them both to risk what they seemed to be willing to do so for each other. Too much of that initial build up of a relationship happened off page.

But overall, I loved them as a couple and enjoyed their story, but due to the issues I had, can only rate it a 3.5.

I am so looking forward to Picnic now, and hope at some point we get a Cookie story and possible a Kit and Kelsey also.

And tut tut Picnic! A sexy carrot....really?

(I may have googled!)

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Contemporary Romance
Series : - 3rd in the Series, could be technically read as a stand alone
Love triangle? - No
Cheating? - No
HEA? - Yes
Would I read more by this author? - Yes
Rating - 3.5 (rounded up to 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!!!, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
At first I didn't know what to think of the Reapers series but I stuck with it and I'm very glad cos it keeps getting better and better.

Every book is so different which I find is hard to come by for MC books as usually series similar to the Reapers can be very repetitive!! I just can't help loving all the characters. I wanted to hate Liam but it's just damn impossible!!! I can't wait to see how his and Ems relationship develops through the series!!

Keep them coming Joanna!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving it, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
This is a great series and I am loving Hunter and Emmy both are great characters. In fact I am adding it to my favourite page, a distinction I give to only a select few.

Funny and action packed. Looking forward to picnics book and have all ready pre ordered. Can highly recommend. There are also lots of other characters who I think would be good for books.

Well done Ms Wylde please keep it up xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
the third book in the series follows two younger people in the mc world both from different clubs both dedicated to there clubs but chemistry out weighs both. Em the daughter of one president mc doesn't back down and follows her heart and head to get Hunter. loved the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
Once again Joanna wylde has written an excellent book. I hops there will be another one too, can't get enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
"Your fu*^ing mine!" says Hunter to Emmy and that is what this book is all about. Emmy is a "Reaper", Hunter is a "Devil's Jack", two motorcycle clubs that are enemies. They can't be together, they can't trust each other with their Club secrets or can they? You have to read this amazing book to find out! I have to say that I have read the first two books in the series (both are excellent and highly recommended) but I think this one had the slight edge over the other two. Can't wait for "Picnic's" story - bring it on!

4.0 out of 5 stars My kind of MC book!, 9 Jun 2014
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club (Kindle Edition)
Me and MC books don't really go together. I've tried a few but find they're not my thing. However, after seeing friends who had read this stating it was a tamer version, I thought I would give it a try and I can honestly say it's my favourite MC book to date.

I loved Em! She's a great character. She can stand up for herself and she's more than a match for Liam/Hunter. I loved Hunter as well but would have liked to know a bit more of his background. It was good to see these two fall in love. There is not as much sex in this book as in some MC books but it was easy to sense the chemistry between these two and when they did have sex, the scenes were well written. I note the author thanks Kristen Ashley in her acknowledgements. As with the first book in this series, I definitely see some KA influence which is a good thing!

I liked the hint at Picnic's book. I've got a feeling that's going to be a more full on MC book but I'll definitely give it a try.

Devil's Game: Reapers Motorcycle Club