5.0 out of 5 stars Worth while investment
Love this product ...Have enrolled my 20 month old daughter into sing swim and was advised to purchase one .....I am so glad we did as it gives her the freedom to be independant but safe whilst learning to swim .
Published 7 months ago by Rachel Westgate

2.0 out of 5 stars I have to say I'm disappointed with it
Published 1 month ago by Lisa

2.0 out of 5 stars I have to say I'm disappointed with it, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Girl's Miss Zoggy Learn to Swim Float Suit (Sports Apparel)
My 1 year old has been doing swimming lessons since 8 weeks old. At the stage of promoting independence in the water I bought this vest. I have to say I'm disappointed with it. After 3 lessons we still haven't figured out the correct formation of floats. It is over buoyant with all floats in, and taking them out as trial and error is a nightmare. It looks good on but that's about it :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
good product, you still have to hold your child but makes them easy to hold as they float

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth while investment, 20 Jun. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Minus 5 stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Worse product I've ever purchased from amazon. Bought this product for my 1 year old daughter and can honestly say it was more dangerous than safe. Spent most the time by the side of pool. It can flip your child on their front..therefore they could drowned and also it's hard to keep a hold of your child. Do not buy. Minus 5 stars!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful costumers service, 14 Sept. 2014
I need to exchange this cant contact anybody website for return not working ok getting ur money but costumer service awful

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2014
J. Allen (UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant our 11 month old granddaughter thinks it is great she is splashing around happily in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
This item arrived pretty fast, I'm chuffed to bit with it, really good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sept. 2014
very well made and fitted my Granddaughter just right for her age (2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little girl, 25 Dec. 2014