4.0 out of 5 stars Slow Cooker
Have not yet made anything from this book but will do so in the not too distant future I assume.
Published 3 months ago by Joan Coope

1.0 out of 5 stars No use to me
I agree with izzy, in fact I deleted this as soon as I'd read it.
Published 4 months ago by Deborah

1.0 out of 5 stars No use to me, 14 Feb 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Easy 5:2 diet slow cooker recipes: Tasty recipes under 320 calories (Kindle Edition)
I agree with izzy, in fact I deleted this as soon as I'd read it.
These 5:2 books are springing up all over the place and the three I've read are not worth the time it takes. My main issue with this one is apart from the fact that I didn't particularly like any of the recipes they were in such huge quantities one served 10, now in my house I'm the only one doing the 5:2 or 4:3 in my case what would I do with 10 servings of something, yes I could freeze it but would I really want it that often and also since you're limited so much you'd have to get the portion size right to know your calories.
For me this book just wouldn't work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow Cooker, 5 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit boring, 21 Feb 2014
Not really impressed with the variety of recipes in this book. For a freebee its ok just not for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok but nothing inspiring, 12 Feb 2014
Going to delete this once I've left my review. It's just a bland book, but then again it was free

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy recipients!!, 11 Feb 2014
Keewee (London, England) - See all my reviews
this book has nice easy to prepare recipes. I am looking forward to trying them out....and losing lots of weight.