5.0 out of 5 stars Ode to Echo Glass Hammer
Very good album. More in a quiet mode, but what beautiful tone. Everything is professionally fulfilled, for decades of cooperation of group. On my Glass Hammer, Yes never didn't imitate. This group very much is pleasant to me, bright, beautiful music. It isn't enough such groups.
Published 4 months ago by Kayas

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Glass Hammer CD.
Published 3 months ago by Mrs. G. A. Sherwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Glass Hammer CD., 24 May 2014
This review is from: Ode to Echo (Audio CD)
Its personal taste. I am sure there will be people who love this. However, for me it doesn't compare to the Glass Hammer of Lex Rex, Perlandra, or Incurable Secret. Not as much keyboards, synths or Mellotron. All a bit off beat rather than the utterly proggy riffs of other Glass Hammer albums. I am sorry to say this as I know how excited the band were about their new album from what they said on their Facebook page. As I say, my personal opinion, thats all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Found it disappointing and uneventful., 13 Jun 2014
Ben Bottle (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ode to Echo (Audio CD)
I am weary of Glass Hammer – they are drifting towards the banal.
Believe me, I take no pleasure in my displeasure of this album; I am very much in agreement with Mrs G A Sherwin.
It doesn’t have the substance of their earlier material, and, if this is them “moving on”; then it is time for me to move away.
I am no fan of Jon Davidson’s voice and the usually correct and refined production is noticeably absent. The band may have been excited by this – I am not.
They SEEMED to peak with “Inconsolable Secret”; thereafter I sensed a decline?
Of course, and as always, this is merely my opinion, but I think long time GH followers MAY become disenchanted? (Then again, they may not!)
Sorry – didn’t work for me, hope it works for you?

5.0 out of 5 stars Ode to Echo Glass Hammer, 27 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Ode to Echo (Audio CD)
it 's not the best of the group , but even that , a must have .

Ode to Echo
Ode to Echo by Glass Hammer (Audio CD - 2014)