We'll written and entertaining, makes me want to go back and see all I missed when I visited Iceland We'll done Rebekah
Published 13 months ago by Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Small country, short read.
You will not fall asleep before you have finished it....it doesn't take that long. A few interesting snippits but nothing to take with you on a visit.
Published 12 months ago by P. Calver

3.0 out of 5 stars Small country, short read., 21 May 2014
P. Calver - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be worth a million billion pounds or is it Krona to the Iceland tourist board!, 19 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me want to go even more than before, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
As a keen traveller, Iceland is on my shortlist of places to visit, so I wanted to read up on it before planning a trip. Everyone knows the format of lonely planet so I was interested in this more personal view. Rebekah offers a fun well written account of a trip to Iceland, and an advernture that I would like to mirror! I hope Miss watts travels to other countries on my short list, so I can find out some more key places to stay, eat at and visit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Blog not book, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
What started out well became rather self-indulgent. Some really useful recommendations I want to try out but more a blog than a book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky I'm so proud of you!!, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
Becky that was a great read. I remember when you asked for the time off work and I gave you that long angry sigh that I tend to give. I am so glad you had such a great time and managed to put it down in history for all to enjoy! Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
Amazing guide for the first time visitor with so many tips on places to go and most importantly eat!! Will make you want to visit soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars inviting Iceland, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
Such a wonderfully descriptive book which incorporates not just a fun holiday but includes some excellent tips and places to visit
Love the phrase "million billion!" And understand the relevance ( not just in Iceland either)!
The introduction in first chapter set the scene for me and overall sounds like a journey I too would like to take

5.0 out of 5 stars Aceland, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
This jolly account gives a splendid insight into the marvels of Iceland, with helpful tips and stunning photos it will whet your appetite in more ways than one.

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it!, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. it was written in a down to earth almost chatty style which made it a pleasure to read. I found it both funny and interesting with some beautiful pictures to boot. This book would be a good read for anyone who is thinking of visiting Iceland. I will certainly be saving for my own trip!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Iceland: The Country not the Supermarket (Kindle Edition)
This is s great wee book. I am trying to plan out my visit to Iceland and I got some good tips and info on places to go.