Price:£0.61

on 20 February 2014
Rubbish nothing like I thought it was waste of coins Will not play again
and should not be confused with the candy crush sage one
on 28 February 2014
What a waste of money! Wish I'd read the reviews before I wasted my 61p! Dreadful out of focus graphics. Ads rolling over and over at the bottom of the screen. Played one level & deleted. Don't waste your time & money.
on 10 February 2014
Terrible its like seeing it in double vision nothing like the official version. I will not be playing this again.
on 4 March 2014
Everything was poor did not like the graphics colour rubbish and very childish nothing more to say about it. Rubbish
on 5 March 2014
You are unable to save your score.
Symbols in some cases very similar.
Not worth purchasing, would not recommend buying.
on 9 March 2014
Just wasted all my coins on this and it's the worst game I've ever played. Trying to look at the fruit working out what each piece is as the graphics are diabolical it gave me a head ache. Do not waste your money or coins!!!!
on 15 March 2014
Does not download
Been charged and advised Amazon I want my money back
May only be 61p but if they do this to everyone it's a get rich quick scam

What use is a promise if you cannot deliver Amazon??
on 3 March 2014
Blurred and unable to use so do not waste space on kindle or money with download. Not sure who or where to lodge complaint so hope both the creator and Amazon read the ratings and DO something about quality control.
on 3 March 2014
Idea of the game is good, but pictures are far too small and the two orange ones look too similar. I deleted it within 2 days.
on 26 February 2014
don't buy this game, it's not worth it. The graphics are way too small and out of focus. no way as good as candy crush. very poor imitation