5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!
This book has opened my eyes to lots of new soup ideas! I never really used my slow cooker for soup before but now I cook them all the time in it. Really tasty and easy too!
Published 11 months ago by Horseon

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good book but most if the recipes have too much pre cooking for me
Published 6 months ago by s.todd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, 12 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Recipes, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Recipe Book: Simple, Healthy & Delicious Low Calorie Soup Recipes For Your Slow Cooker. All Under 100, 200 & 300 Calories (Kindle Edition)
This is the first time I have bought a cookery book on line. I was very pleased with it. I missed glossy pictures showing
the finished article but I was very pleased with the content and how easy it was to follow the recipes

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Good book but most if the recipes have too much pre cooking for me

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely Healthy Soup Recipes!, 19 Mar. 2015
Love this book! Never mind having no glossy pics to look at, just get stuck in! So you mostly have to saute a couple of ingredients before bunging the lot in the slow cooker, some magic results, with little effort. Have tried 6/7 soups so far, and NEVER had a bad one. Turned to the Skinny Series Books after having a heart attack which required a lifestyle change. Perfect, just omit the salt and as they say use spray olive oil or a tiny amount of normal, and you have soups to tickle your tastebuds and is heart healthy, and slimming! Buy it...if you love home made soups as much as I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are really nice and have meant a pleasant change from the same ..., 26 Dec. 2014
I have used so many of these recipes since buying a slow cooker. They are really nice and have meant a pleasant change from the same old things. Also bought the Skinny Slow cooker meals and More Skinny Slow cooker meals. Great books, easy recipes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 10 April 2014
I have make a different soup each week which I take to work for my lunch. It saves money over ready made and a lot healthier too. I enjoyed the variety and ease of cooking these. Cooking a wide variety in the slow cooker frees my weekends for other jobs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - there hasnt been a week we havent ..., 17 Nov. 2014
Mrs. Allison J. Kerr (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Love it - there hasnt been a week we havent made a recipe from this book - a fantasic buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 24 Feb. 2015
I should say my daughter loves it and is working through the recipes, all good so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
Good book and easy to read, good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book. Easy to follow receipes, 16 Feb. 2015
Excellent book. Easy to follow receipes.