5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style
Published 5 months ago by Mrs Carol Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
Really liked the style of these shoes but unfortunately, there is a raised area at the heel arch which I found uncomfortable as it didnt align with my own heel arch area and so the shoes have had to be returned. Disappointed as otherwise the shoes were a good fit .
Published 1 month ago by Geordie

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style, 5 Mar 2014
I love these shoes. They are comfortable and stylish. The low heel is perfect for wear all day but will look equally good when dressing up. The padded insoles are great for my sensitive feet and the strips of leather give to accommodate my little bun ion. I did order the 5.5 (when I take a 5) to get the width but the ankle strap and the little padded bit at the back of the heel ensures they don't slip. I know I am going to get a lot of wear out of these and they will be worth every penny. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect smart sandal, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Haler Land Leather Shoes In Black (Apparel)
This is such a nice looking, soft yet smart sandal. I really love it. It is difficult to find a nice closed-toe sandal. The fit was perfect. I could walk miles in these

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal for girls who have to wear flats, 17 May 2014
Really good look, versatile - can be worn with both dresses and jeans/Capri pants.....really comfortable and didn't take any wearing in.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are nice sandals, and probably true to size - but ..., 28 July 2014
Afro-Scot (Rochdale, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These are nice sandals, and probably true to size - but they are too tight for me. Returned.
I hate my toes being constricted - not sure why smart, wide-fitting shoes are so hard to find.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 15 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, 9 Jun 2014
I bought these on recommendation . i dont usually buy shoes form on line sites but these are a perfect fit and wonderfully comfortable and stylish too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, smart sandal, 25 May 2014
Smart sandal, secure on the foot. Ideal for people who want a sandal that gives a degree of protection to the toes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 1 May 2014
Couldn't get size to fit properly so returned 1pair and gave away another.recipient of 2nd pair was delighted with fit and comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 28 July 2014
Bought these as a cross between a sandal and general walking shoe.
Nice soft leather and cushioned footbed, they are very comfy and don't make your feet hot.
Really pleased with this purchase.