5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing method and very motivating book, 11 July 2014
Amazing book and method. The author is a fantastic advocate to the children, regardless of their difficulties or age, and also understands the challenges and exhaustion that the parents face. This book is full of precious advice, beautifully written and very motivating. I especially appreciated the chapter on diet/biomedical advice. His views on PECS and ABA can be controversial but he has a point, which is that Son-Rise wants to focus on making the children interact more and be more social because they want to, instead of focusing on teaching them academics first, and neglecting the core aspect of autism (which is a lack of interaction). The chapter on attitude is very good too, especially about parents relationship, as autism can be tough on even the strongest couples. The training is really pricey so I am happy that this book explained their principles well. I really hope this will help my little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this if you love a child with autism, 16 May 2014
This is a book that will change your life. It's easy to read and will help all parents of autistic children (and those who work with special children) appreciate and realise the limitless potential all children have. As a mother of two great autistic boys, this book really helped me clarify my thinking on the Son Rise Program principles. If ABA just doesn't feel right then buy this book. It will give you a purpose and most importantly, hope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, easy to understand., 11 Oct. 2014
I loved this book, the author wrote on my level, there were no endless lists of jargon and science involved, I'm going to try the techniques with my son as soon as we move house and can set up a playroom for him. Great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on autism ever, 19 July 2014
Best book on autism ever!!! I couldn't recommend it more! The only way to approach a child with autism!!! Believe me - I have tried all of them, only Son-Rise is the loving way that works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for any parent with an Austin child or Adult.,., 25 April 2015
This review is from: Autism Breakthrough: The ground-breaking method that has helped families all over the world (Kindle Edition)
This is essential reading for any parent or carer working with an autistic child or adult. At first I thought here we go another book claiming to be a miracle cure but as I got into the book and picked up on the SonRise program and started to apply the techniques being taught with my son I was astounded by how well it works. I would encourage you to study this book and make up your own mind. I don't believe there are any miracle cures for our sons and daughters. However the program detailed within this book focuses on how to first enter the world of our special children. Encourage them to trust and interact with us and then slowly build the language and social interaction skills which they will need to play a more active and fulfilling role in life. We are very much at the start of this journey but what I have experienced so far is truly incredible. Also the book comes with direct links to a website which provides a lot of free support and advice...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent ,what I was looking for, 26 Aug. 2014
Excellent,every parent should read this book not just special children parents,very useful and instructive ,really good for you hart and you mind. Than you very much .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
As expected and prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Book!, 27 Jan. 2015
This is a very good book written in a very understandable way, by someone who understands the problem of autism and the fears and frustrations the parents of autistic children feel. It is a book that rekindles hope, and spurs one to loving action, lifting one out of the fear-freeze pit into which diagnosis of the condition usually throws the parent.
I highly recommend it for its paradigm shift potential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Mar. 2015