4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Castle's books never fail to be unique, different and imaginative, as well as engaging and entertaining. The Hot Zone is no exception!

Published 26 days ago by Alisha Bookseller

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed, not of jak's best
I was very disappointed, not of jak's best, in fact at one point I wondered if someone else had written it . there was no depth or substance to this story, and you know what I feel cheated, but I will be waiting for the next one.
Published 11 days ago by Laura Butler

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone (Harmony) (Paperback)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I freaking love the dust bunnies! I don't want one....I NEED one! Although I'd have some issues sharing my Halloween sweets with one...I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement. Although I should probably bear in mind the whole "by the time you see the teeth, it's too late" and just hand it all over. I love everything about these books, they're just so much fun and each book is another fantastic addition.

I love the world, it's so totally unique and sucks you in. The history of the world or whatever you want to call it, the customs the way it works, the powers, everything is just so unique and it helps to contribute to a world that sucks you in while you read and you kinda wanna live there and never leave the world.

In this installment we see the differences between Marriages of Convenience and Covenant Marriages and find out more about each one.
We get to find out more as new things are revealed about....stuff. No spoilers here!
I love how the romance isn't the main deal with these books, it's there but there's also a complex plot going on with it.

Sedona is fantastic, easy to connect to, she's strong, and the best kind of leading lady. She can really take care of herself. Her relationship with Cyrus was well written, they work well together as a team. Cyrus was kind of perfect, not gonna lie. I love how the romance wasn't all that insta crap, you could watch them bond and watch it develop, as with any relationship there's a couple of bumps, but it's wrapped up nicely at the end.

The monsters added a nice creepy touch, particularly as it's set over Halloween, and then there's the whole "main character living in a graveyard" kind of thing. It creates a fantastic atmosphere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone (Harmony) (Paperback)
The Hot Zone is the first in The Harmony Series that I have read - but I will certainly be returning to the beginning to read the rest! The characters are in-depth and wonderfully loveable. I was initially worried that I might find it confusing starting from in the middle of the series, but I was gripped from the very first page. The plot is filled with romance, mystery and highly unexpected twists and turns. I would recommend this book to anyone - it doesn't matter which genre you prefer, there is something in there for everyone!

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed, not of jak's best, 10 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone: Rainshadow Island: Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
As usual. I really enjoyed this book. I love the Rainshadow community and consider Dust bunnies one of the best 'inventions' ever....I am constantly amazed at how much character Jayne manages to give everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the continuation of the story of Rainshadow Island and ..., 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone: Rainshadow Island: Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
I liked the continuation of the story of Rainshadow Island and the feisty young heroine. I didn't put it down until the end. A very satisfying read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone: Rainshadow Island: Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
This book was great. I really love the dust bunnys, they rock. I always look forward to reading books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!!, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone (Harmony) (Paperback)
Another brilliant book from one of my favourite Authors!! This lady never disappoints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good Harmony book, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone (Harmony) (Paperback)
Up to the usual standard of Jayne Castle and an interesting series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
S. Wilson (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hot Zone: Rainshadow Island: Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Up to her usual standard - could hardly put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Hot Zone: Rainshadow Island: Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
brillient as usual. Jayne never fails.