5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TomTom XL LIVE case
I decided to look around for a case for my replacement TomTom XL LIVE satnav device. The biggest concern was whether the 'Easyport' on the back of new TomTom devices would fit into the case and hence spare me the bother of dismantling it every time after use.

Published on 23 May 2010 by Dr. Sanjeev Sharma

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Sturdy case which takes the TomTom very snugly. Doesn't take the power cable, but I wanted a small case to carry the TomTom in my handbag so I didn't have to leave it in the car.
Published on 18 Jan 2011 by Sue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TomTom XL LIVE case, 23 May 2010

The original TomTom cases were twice expensive and hence I decided to try this as an alternative first. I must admit some reviews for comparable cases were a bit dubious and contradictory. A quick comparison with this sellers listing on eBay gave me the necessary confirmation that the 'Easyport' did not need taken off for storage.

I ordered it at 7.15 AM and received it via standard Royal Mail delivery the next day at 8.30 AM the next day. Prettty good huh?!! and the package had all the necessary information including return details. The case fits very snugly and the 'Easyport' doesn't need removal! The external material is hard, durable and will take the usual knocks inside the glove-box of the car. The zip is however not the strongest, but then this is a sat-nav case and not one's trousers!

Final word: Highly recommended!!

Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for Tomtom XL LIVE IQ Routes Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Regional, XL Classic Regional, Tomtom One XL V2 / 30 Series XL Version 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 29 Oct 2011
Good protection case for the sat nav, handy carry handle attached, all in all good value for money.
Felt cover inside to protect the screen from scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for TomTom Via 135, 27 May 2013
Mr. M. Armitage "M.A." (UK.) - See all my reviews
I was a little apprehensive about buying this because of the earlier review. However, the TomTom Via 135 is a shade bigger than other satnavs so I went ahead and bought it. I wasn't disappointed. This case is different to the one referred to in the earlier review. This case really is designed for the bigger 135. Nicely made, the Satnav sits on elasticated straps and is covered by a screen protector. A separate compartment for the charger and lead. It's a brilliant product if you own the Via 135.

4.0 out of 5 stars Navitech Hard Carry Case, 11 Jan 2014
I, like quite a few others, have been looking for a hard carry case for my TomTom Go6000 since I bought it and thought this looked ideal. It does fit the unit very snugly, in fact it is quite tightly held by the two internal straps and is quite fiddly to remove. There is an internal soft flap to protect the screen, but there is not enough room for the mounting foot to be included in the case so you will have to store that separately which is a bit of a nuisance. The case is semi hard although I think it would do a good job of protecting the unit if dropped. The lid has a cargo net which holds the connection cable securely but is not quite deep enough to hold the power to USB plug, (cigarette lighter adapter), so that also will need to be stored else ware in your car.

The internal dimensions are 155mm x 110mm x 40mm, the last dimension being shared evenly between the two halves of the case. This does mean that it will fit in a glove box without too much of a struggle.

I had a hama case for my last unit and was able to store everything in it as it was quite deep. I think I will be looking to replace this case with a hama one when they become available. To end on a positive note, this case at £10 is good value and will protect the satnav unit in general use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Start case, 31 Jan 2013
Nigel Beere (Tavistock,England) - See all my reviews
A little on the large size but does a good job of protecting.Because of the size you could carry accesories if you so wished.Reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for TomTom Start 20, 16 Sep 2011
This is perfect for my TomTom Start 20. Its a good fit, and with the cable wrapped around the mount the satnav fits perfectly. Contrary to other reviews I found there is room for the cigar plug adaptor to fit loose inside the case as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good....., 31 July 2012
.... this case does the job..... plenty big enough for the start 60 (including leads)... and at a reasonable price !

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry Case, 28 Aug 2012
J. Fisher "Skip Says" (UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product to safely store my Sat Nav in the car without having screwed up cables and run the risk of a scratched screen by stuffing it all in the glove box. It's good quality and does the job great, what's more it arrived in good time too which is always a plus for me. Both cable and Sat Nav fit easily into the semi rigid case which helps protect the screen from scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for TomTom Start 60, 17 Aug 2013
The TomTom Start 60 fits into it. Just enough room for the charging cable and plug but not the TomTom traffic receiver. Protects the TomTom nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just in case, 13 Aug 2012
Does everything you would want. It takes the satnav along with wires and cleaner and is rigid enough to provide protection. The zip can be a little stiff.