5.0 out of 5 stars RRRRefreshing & more optomistiic music from the Band, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
best U2 song so far.. Noticeably different from their usual songs. A more refreshing,more optomistic music coming from the band

5.0 out of 5 stars U2 Brilliant, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
Great song that has an 80's feel to it. I only heard it once and I had to download it.

5.0 out of 5 stars U2 bring it on, 23 Mar 2014
Susan Mallatratt "MU5ICM4DM4RE" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
love it, love it, love it! just gimme more of that............quintessentially U2 and recognisable in an instant, just love it (didnt i just say that?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track and a very typical U2 song!, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
I've been a fan of this band since the early 80's after their breakthrough and with their albums getting slightly better of the years they became my favourite band. (Although I now rank Coldplay as my joint fave band with them).

I first heard this new song played on the radio a few weeks ago without the DJ anouncing who it was and I instantly knew it was the new U2 song. I must admit I wasn't that taken with the first hearing of it and thought it was just 'ok' at best. However, like others have said, on hearing it a few more times I think it's a great song. I think it has a similar sound and 'feel' to their number 1 hit Beautiful Day.

As a long-standing U2 fan I'm also looking forward to the new album. I must say I was a little disappointed with No Line On The Horizon but that's only because the band had raised the bar so high in the past with all their previous albums! That said, it was a good album, just not a great one, and if I had God's powers, I would've made sure the song Magnificent was a world-wide smash number 1 hit because it's such a fantastic song. By far the best song on the album. It's a shame they didn't release that as the first song, as I reckon it would've gone down better than Get On Your Boots.

So, I really hope that this new song is typical of the whole new album and if it is, we should be in for treat. I can't wait.

Long live U2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant slow burner, 8 Mar 2014
Rev Al (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
On first listen I wasn't as impressed with this as with 'Ordinary Love' but it's a definite slow burner that gets better and better with playing. Good synth and guitar rhythm and reminiscent of earlier stuff from U2. An awful lot better than 'Sexy Boots' as a first offering from a new album. Hopeful of something better than No Line on the Horizon on the strength of this track!

Roll on the new tour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids are happy, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
I bought this for my children and they're happy. I suppose what it sums up most is the ease of buying music online / through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars U2 back, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
Great song with an old school feel from the early days
Can't wait for the new album due this year

5.0 out of 5 stars Typically U2 with super guitar rythyms and drum, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
Typically U2 with super guitar rythyms and drum, a track that is very easy on the ear but leaves you wanting more!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to form, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Invisible - (RED) Edit (MP3 Download)
Already better than everything on No Line....... except Magnificent. Definitely has an 80s OMDish feel about it