Published 4 months ago by miss helen garrett

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapppinted
Looks nothing like the same colour
Published 23 days ago by eileen holden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ... very much the style I wanted (having seen an uber expensive designer version) When I opened the parcel, 7 Aug 2014
To be honest I wasn't expecting that much for the price but this was very much the style I wanted (having seen an uber expensive designer version) When I opened the parcel, first off I was struck by how well wrapped the bag was, even in a protective dust bag! The quality of the material looks more expensive than it is and looks very chic. Even the material inside is much better quality than I expected. I am really delighted with my purchase and I'm having a love affair with this bag already. If you want a chic, classy looking bag at a fraction of the cost then you have to buy this! I will be buying a tan one next I think. Love love love it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great LOVE IT, 5 Jun 2014
Perfect little handbag love this! Only problem was that it had a weird smell when I first recieved but that went away fairly quickly! Highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag!, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Womens Designer Faux Leather Celebrity Style Stylish Evening Tote Handbag
i love this bag! Looks so much more expensive and I have received lots of compliments at school for it. It is quite spacious but is quite a heavy bag in general so when all my things for school in it, it's quite heavy and hurts my shoulder a bit. I had a problem with the strap breaking at the metal clip after about a week of using it for school so I used superglue to fix it and it's stayed put for 2 weeks now, it Also arrived late so for those two problems I took away a star but over all I am very pleased with It :) I have it in blue ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bags, 18 Aug 2014
Bought 2 of these bags, one navy and the other tan. They look more expensive than the price paid and are very roomy. These will be ideal for me for every day use. Received within a couple of days of ordering. Would recommnend.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy shopper, 22 Jun 2014
This bag was breath taking when i unwrap them love the color and the style not looking fussy plain but not simple i am happy i buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a present which arrived today and I am so pleased with the say it looks, 20 Aug 2014
Just received this as a present which arrived today and I am so pleased with the say it looks :) it's yet to be used but so far so good!!! The item also arrived very quickly! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag for the price paid, 8 Sep 2014
The package came very fast and when I open it I was very pleased. The bag is amazing. It is made from a strong material. Does not look cheap at all ( for the price paid this is a bargain ). The bag looks just the one in the picture .. I ordered a navy one. The inside looks just as good as the outside and seems very strong. The zipper is not from on side to another .. it remains a little without a zipper. But this is not a problem. I recommend this bag ! I love it !

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapppinted, 2 Dec 2014
Looks nothing like the same colour

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% happy!!, 13 Jun 2014
Love this bag so so much! Absolutely perfect amazing quality!! What more could you ask for?! Definitely recommend to anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING !!!!!, 10 Dec 2014
Brought this bag because I don't really have a brown handbag that I can fit everything in.. when I recieved it I was amazed !! Fell completely in love ! looks very expensive , the colour is lovely and I love all the different compartments! will defo be using A LOT !! can't wait to wear it out !!! want more colours now !! honestly girls , this bag is a must !!!!!!! so so happy !! thank you!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›