on 6 June 2014
I ordered this to wear at my son’s superhero themed 4th birthday party; what could be better then Spiderman delivering you the cake?

I’d read up a lot on various other suits, in particular the zips being problematic and breaking – I didn’t experience any issues myself, but thought I’d give some insight into sizes to help people thinking of buying one.

I am 5’10” with a thin frame, I’ve always worked out at the gym so I have some definition (sadly not as much as I used to) and a flat / concave stomach – I purchased the “Large” version – which fit VERY tight – my advice is that if you’re a similar height but a larger build, you might be better getting the Extra Large version. I didn’t have issues with the zip, but was gentle with it as I heard it can break. You can’t really undo the zip yourself, so you will need help getting into and out of the costume. Zipping it up can feel very tight, part of me was tempted to try a larger size to see if this improved matters in this area. Your only option of clothing underneath is a pair of underwear as it is skin tight – it is very revealing, so be prepared to put everything on show!

Visibility is poor through the eye pieces – you can make out enough to get by, but don’t expect to see brilliantly through it. I know this suit is sold as being great for stag do’s – and believe me, it would as it is a brilliant attention grabber – but I didn’t try drinking through the suit – I imagine it would result in a lot of spillage – so this might be best with the mask being down. Even with the mask down the suit still remains skin tight. I wore this on a hot day, and the suit was very, very hot to wear. The suit takes a good few minutes to put on, and I advise being able to sit down whilst getting the feet and legs in.

I didn’t try the accompanying app, and the patch needed for it is sewn onto the hand – being a perfectionist this bugged me a little bit as a gimmick, but it didn’t affect the overall enjoyment. On my height (I was borderline whether to get the L or XL) it wasn’t as fitted on the underarms as I would have liked – this might be better with the XL – and the mask could have done with being better fitted to match my facial profile as well – but like I said, I’m a perfectionist, none of this affected the overall enjoyment. The main reason I didn’t try the XL was I didn’t want it to be baggy – if I had a spare £30 I’d buy one just to see how if it resolved most of my quibbles, but not many people need one spiderman costume, let alone two!

All in all, it’s a great purchase and went down a storm.
on 9 July 2014
As a slim 5 foot 4 I ordered the large as recommended it was too claustrophobic for me to wear. I know in nature that morph suits are to be tightand I have had one before that was not as tight as this one. really felt my face was being squashed In and any movement it was ready to rip!! I had the feedback of several others in the room at the time of trying it on and we are all of the same opinions.

I usually am quite reserved and some purchases that has not been up to scratch I've let go but not in this instance, The label and
and the packaging both state this is large, and the velcro pocket thing next to useless!! really disappointed in this product.
on 16 February 2016
Great suit, very good for dressing up.
on 10 January 2016
A bit of a stretch for me at 6 foot 3 inches however it's good quality and didn't split. This is important as you can't wear much underneath!
on 12 November 2015
Great suit only one problem u can't see anything which u put it on so need to have a friend u can trust to lead u around all night
on 8 December 2015
Brilliant, great quality
on 1 May 2014
I bought this item as a costume for a gig I have coming up which is Superhero themed. It fits well and is comfortable, easy to breath out of and looks brilliant. A little difficult to see through when in a dimly lit room, so better used in a brightly lit or outdoor area. The addition of the smartphone animation patch and web barcode were quirky little touches. All in all, a really great purchase.
on 9 September 2014
I got xl which is still a tight fitting for anyone it looks amazing and arrived fast
on 8 June 2014
Great suit. It was a little tight, so I'm glad I went for the XL (which is the correct one according to their size breakdown). You can drink through it, it's relatively easy to see through it, and easy to breath through it.

There's supposedly a little pouch within the inner torso to put your phone, but the velcro for it was so tight that I thought I might rip it accidentally, so I made do without.

All in all, incredibly pleased with how it looked. Just got to be careful when sitting/touching rough surfaces as it can cause little loose threads for the suit (no rips so far!).

I would get another of these in the future.
on 24 October 2015
Small fit. Can't see a thing. Downloaded the app scanner doesn't work. Pointless.