5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 80's night
Just what I need and didn't cost the earth. Happy and looking forward to night out, should be a laugh
Published 12 months ago by Tracey-S-

I bought this set for a fancy dress 80's party but decided it looked too awful to wear. Although I am happy to give anything a go this really wasn't for me (I'm nearly 50 and a bit overweight). The skirt is extremely flimsy and see through and the leg warmers quite tight for short fat legs......(I apologise for the visual images......!!!)
I decided to opt out of...
Published 7 months ago by m

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 80's night, 31 Mar. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars okay for the younger generation probably best for children or very skinny adults........., 21 Aug. 2014
I decided to opt out of wearing the fancy dress and was so glad to as my friends 12 year old daughter was there wearing the exact same outfit and looked beautiful.
My 3 stars are based on the look for someone of my age really as a warning to others not to make the same mistake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Great little set & good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars What more could a girl ask for...., 29 Jun. 2014
Just as described - for the price I wasn't expecting top of the range but I was pleasantly surprised. Colour great although am aware other reviews have had different shades however, I think that would only enhance the look.

Totally fit for purpose and can't wait to step back I. Time!

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's fancy dress, 21 May 2014
This review is from: A-Express® Neon Tutu Skirt Legwarmer Beads Gloves Hen Fancy Dress Party Costumes Set (Apparel)
costume came within 3 days, good quality, looks good on ( need a pair of shorts under tutu tho ) am very pleased with this item, brought a wig to go with it too

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!, 7 May 2014
Got it for a hen nite and it is as described
received it quickly aswell my friends just ordered it in pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Neon, 15 Sept. 2014
Fun outfit for and 80's reload concert. Wore it all day and was comfy and not itchy at all. Good fit and surprisingly reasonably made, not at all cheap and nasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and everything you would need., 2 Aug. 2014
W. M. Ford (East Lothian) - See all my reviews
Excellent costume, better quality than expected for the price. Perfect for 80s theme party for my daughter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tutu on small side for my size, same with ..., 15 Feb. 2015
Tutu on small side for my size, same with net gloves and leggings, but I suppose you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Sept. 2014
Got this for hen night 80's themed do and it was fab. Lasted the night and still intact. Bonus!