on 29 April 2014
This game is very good and some good stuff to draw and fully easy and helps you to draw better.
on 18 June 2014
Love the app as well as the other ones two but this one app is the best out of all of them
on 17 June 2014
I love to draw my own tattoos and I thought this would be a great app to have to draw some other designs to add to my folio
on 16 March 2016
I have did all the drawings they were hard but the first time I did the drawings I got them a bit wrong but other than that I enjoyed them
on 26 March 2016
This app is cool everyone knows that it is cool I didn't like the app at first but it has caught me it is so cool
I would rate it 200000000000

Lilia
on 21 February 2016
Good gut is very hard to draw but if u can put up with that. .. This game
Is for u!!
on 16 November 2015
Paid for the app expecting all to be unlocked ... just been on to find I've to watch 2 adverts to unlock these designs. If I pay the money I really do expect all to be unlocked without insisting I watch some silly adverts. Not happy!
on 4 April 2014
I really love tattoo designs and I think it is totally amazing how easy it is to draw them. Also I have downloaded most of the other drawing apps by these people and believe .me they are the most epic apps EVER!!!
on 19 November 2015
It's ok as I was able to draw a lot of good things for my homework but I wasn't able to get the one I wished to with out Latin for it first so that's all I wish to change...for the money needing to stop on this an other apps but that's my opinion anyway. Other than that it so a helpful app if yo need help drawing.
on 30 June 2014
This is amazing it helps me to figure out what designs I could make or design or draw