5.0 out of 5 stars Great read.
I was sceptical about reading this book to start with , thinking it was gonna be a mundane political story- how wrong can you be, this is one of the best books I've read. The author has you believing the story that you feel like your living it. She opens the characters feelings up to the possibility of love, and the love scences are beautifully written.
The only...
Published 4 months ago by Cherryle

2.0 out of 5 stars Long winded
Published 1 month ago by De

2.0 out of 5 stars Long winded, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
The book started off ok but, very soon became rather long winded, repetitive and dull. I actually lost interest in the story and put the book to one side to read another. I never like to leave a book unfinished so gave it a last bash, the story doesn't conclude and frankly, I will not be buying the next book in line. I got tired of the overly descriptive relationship that quickly ensued between the two characters, too much 'I love you' whether in English or French which also got rather tedious and I also lost track of how many 'tears fell'. Overall, dull, a bit of a slog and not the political thriller I'd hoped to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
The only negative is ? I have to wait for a sequel :( to have further adventures with this couple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great new author, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
Well written great story can't wait for next part.hope it's as good as this.rate this as good as susan x meagher or melissa good in my oponion

5.0 out of 5 stars can not wait for the next book, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
This is a really good book can't wait for the next one thank you so much when is the next one out

5.0 out of 5 stars If only this was real life!!, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
I really didn't think that I would enjoy this book, but it had me gripped and smiling ear to ear at the picture perfect moments in the new relationship... a happy ending book with a fairy tale that could only happen of fiction. ( unfortunately!!) A really enjoyable read..

1.0 out of 5 stars Bored bored, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
Maybe I shouldn't review this book as I didn't completed it.
Too be honest it started well but I got bored half way through it, there are only so many times a story can maintain 'I love you'
The falling in love with in days, everyone loving each other with in hours, it was all very tedious.
I may attempt to give the book another go in the future,but doubting it at this moment :(

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the storyline, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
i thought this book was great. Had me hooked from the first page
Loved the story full of romance, drama & the suspense was brillisnt in which you just wanted to resd more & more, glad there was over 450 pages to read, just didn't want it to finish.
Only thing I would say even though i am a romantic myself and I really loved the romance between Alex & Cassidy. it was a bit repetitive on "I love you" in parts of the book! But having said thst really cant wsit for the next book. So hurry…

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great read, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
this book was such a good read a great blend of romance, adventure, political deception and humour. i hope the next book is out soon, VERY SOON i want to know what happens next!

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book had not come across this author before. The story had everything romance,suspense,drama. Well written and 490 pages I just could not put it down. Hurry up Nancy Ann Healy with the sequel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing., 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Intersection (Kindle Edition)
This book is overlong and repetitive in the description of the relationship between the two women. Two stories in one really and I found the the government plot intriguing but without answer - leaving the resolution over to the next book is not acceptable ("buy me if you want the full story"). Well thought out but ultimately a let-down.

Intersection