5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, user friendly book, 5 Mar 2014
Excellent, clear guide with relevant examples. The chapters take you through the process stage by stage and offer useful checklists at the end of each chapter. It is more focused towards searches via the internet and university libraries online than other literature review books I have read, which has been very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book in the field, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Doing A Literature Review In Health And Social Care: A Practical Guide (Kindle Edition)
I've baught the book about 3 weeks ago. Reason is that I am planning start MSc Public Health soon. I know that I end to bring my knowledge upto a good level for writing a postgraduate dissertation. This book made realize that I wouldn't succeed in my Lietrature Review without having a background reading. I learnt a lot from it. I don't I liked a book as I liked this book. I am a very busy teacher, but I managed to finish it in 3 weeks. I bought the Kindle Version. If I compare with other books, this is the best book I have ever seen. Now, I have the confidence to discuss about literature with my friend who is doing his MPH at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Anyone who wants to understand what Literature Review is should buy this book, and if possible the hard copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aim High, 30 April 2014
Excellent... Written in an uncomplicated manner, great prep to write a literature review. Completely recommend to buy this book before you write a dissertation

5.0 out of 5 stars good guide for dissertation, 25 April 2014
Used this as prep reading for my dissertation it helped shaped my thoughts and used it by my side to help structure it when writing it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to literature reviewing in health care, 10 July 2014
I teach literature reviewing to students and bought this book to see whether it was worth recommending to undergraduate students. Postgrads might prefer something with a little more detail / complexity. I think it's a very readable, concise, and accessible introduction to undertaking a literature review in the field of healthcare and will be perfect reading for undergrads who are about to undertake their first literature review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 8 July 2014
Bought this as had to do an undergraduate literature review for the first time. The book is well laid out and written in straight forward language and definitely helped me to structure my work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 3 April 2014
This was recommended to me by my supervisor at university. I decided to buy it as I thought it would be easier than checking it out of the library! It has already helped me greatly with writing my project proposal, and will undoubtedly help me with writing my dissertation next year!
Well laid out and in easy-to-read sections- would definitely recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 July 2014
Excellent written book. We will use it in postgraduate education in midwifery.