Size: X-Large|Colour: Charcoal|Change
Price:£15.72+ Free shipping

on 3 September 2013
I was a little sceptical about this hoodie before I ordered it. I certainly wasn't sure about the quality at such a low price. But I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a nice fit and good quality material, and feels good on. OK- if you want a "name" on it, then you may find better quality, but you will also pay at least double the price.
Also very impressed with the service- 4 days from ordering to delivery! Well done!!
on 25 October 2013
A very useful garment - quite warm, 100% cotton fabric, well stitched, tough outside, soft inside, elasticated bottom and sleeves, full hood, very useful in cold weather indoors or out. I use it for working at my desk - the hood keeps off any draught. It won't win any prizes for fashion, nor does it need to.
I'm glad I ordered a size larger - as previous reviewers had mentioned that the dimensions are quite small for the labelled size.
The 'large' size is just the right fitting for me (particularly over winter layers of underwear/shirt) and I'm normally a medium.
But be aware that supply/delivery is quite slow. Before ordering online I checked that the size and colour could be supplied 'within two to three days' - the colour I preferred would have taken longer to supply, so I ordered a colour that was 'in stock'.
As soon as I'd bought it, an email arrived giving a delivery date between five and nine days away. I was told a further email would be sent when the item was dispatched, but did not receive any email.
The shirt arrived in the late afternoon of the ninth day after the order (left outside the house on the front doorstep by Royal Mail, although I had given no permission for this, and would have happily picked it up from the post office if a card had been left).
I find most Amazon deliveries are very speedy and secure: so when one is not, it's a bit disappointing.
on 2 April 2013
Bought for my other half, lovely hoodie, as advised in other reviews buy one size up I did this and it fits him perfectly.
on 16 August 2012
The inside of this hoodie is so comfortable and the outside is really well made for the price.

only downsides are the zip is slightly flimsy as in it takes a few attempts to do up and i find the pockets could be bigger but this is probably me just nit picking.

Also it comes with a cool "Skate Slime" sticker, not something i have any use for but skaters might want to stick it on their board.
on 28 February 2015
Potent. It is, without a doubt, the most potent hoodie I have ever worn.
on 15 February 2013
Being a size 14 with a large chest, I find that hoodies can be difficult to size without having to get a ridiculous size to fir over my chest but this hoodie fits perfectly in a medium, doing up all the way with no strain over my chest and not looking overly baggy in other areas.
Also the fabric may feel thin but it is just as warm as my other hoodies that are much thicker and the soft lining makes you feel even warmer when wearing it.
The only downside of the product is the zip, it works and it decent, but it can sometimes take several times to be able to do it up and you get the feeling that it could break within the first few months as it is relatively flimsy.
on 22 October 2012
Simple really, I wanted a black hoody but didnt want to spend a fortune. This is perfect. It's been washed a few times, kept its colour and shape no problem. Bargain, very happy.
on 25 April 2015
Order came through very quickly and the colours are good. However, those are the ONLY good things about this hoody. Fit is small and it doesn't fit anything like the picture. The hoodstring is not flat laces but your cheap standard rope strings, and aside from the fit being small the cuffs and waistband are elasticated so much that when you move in it, the pocket rolls over making it look like its the hoody that was lost and now found from 1976 (https://dashingdivasdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/balboa4.jpg). And I forgot to mention the amount of loose threads is abismal.
on 9 September 2015
For the price, a very nice item. But the sizing is confusing. I ordered a small, which said "brand sizing 44/46" which seemed pretty big - but it's a men's hoodie. Well, I'm a female size 10/12 and it fits snugly. So I can't argue with the "small", but what the 44/46 means I have NO clue! I wanted a big sloppy one - which 44/46 should have been, going by my big hubby's clothes!
on 15 December 2013
These are thick, hard and baggy cotton. The one I purchased does the job but it is not at all smart, fine for gardening or such, but not everyday wear in my opinion. I would also warn buyers that the sizing seems a little on the small side, I wish I had purchased the next size up.

See one answered question