4.0 out of 5 stars Good game.
Published 8 months ago by DEAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, glorified demo really
Looking at the length of play i felt it was ok for £20 but only buy if you love Metal Gear (which face it most do).
Published 12 months ago by Oliver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game., 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Never been a great fan of Metal Gear. But even thous this game is not that long it's a decent game. Excellent graphics. I have found it a Challenge. Took me a while to get used of the controllers for this game. I have played the main game and a couple of missions. More of a stealth game. Which is not normally my style. If you compare it to the call of duty and battle field it's more difficult. I will re play the missions to improve my level. If this is a taster of the full game coming out it should be worth buying even thous I am not a fan of this franchise.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little short but worth it, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
The game is a little short but is immensely fun and offer loads of re-playability with different challenges to complete, not to mention besting your own time. cant wait for the sequel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, glorified demo really, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great re-introduction to the MGS universe with some serious caveats, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Overall a great re-introduction to the MGS universe with some serious caveats. The first thing is that the game is unbelieveably short. To gamers this is equivelant to roughly one level of a game, and will in all probability take you no more than an hour or two to complete. If you add in all the extras (VR training and aiddtional missions within the same sandbox level) it may give you 5-8 hours of play but without adding any new elements.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading but good, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
It's a little misleading as it's only a taster for the main game coming later this year, but still pretty good

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a better game, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
No issues with the delivery etc. Just a crap game, a far cry from the MGS experience i was expecting

2.0 out of 5 stars Metal Gear, not very, Solid., 3 Sept. 2014
D REASON "Dan Reason" (Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
I'm not the biggest fan of stealth games anyway, but as I am bored of only playing FIFA on my Xbox One and am unable to wait any longer for the big upcoming games, I decided to buy this. It didn't bother me how short the main story was because when I go into a game, that has a long story, I'll either play it, if I like it, or not play it at all, if I don't like it, but as it's so short at least I can put up with 30 minutes of being annoyed, so that I can get the achievements.

Anyway, back to the game....

If I were a stealth game fan and had played Metal Gear Solid games before I might have liked it more, but as, I have said, I am not a stealth game fan and have never played a Metal Gear Solid game before this. It annoyed me that as soon as you jump in, it expects you to know how to play the game. I didn't know any of the controls or how the enemy reacts etc. I just had to find it out myself. Although you may say that I should have practiced a little first, it had already frustrated me because I died so many times before I could finally complete the first part, and as a result, that had given me a negative feeling towards the game and from then on it didn't change. I find it too hard and as there isn't an easy difficulty I had to put up with it at normal. Another thing that I disliked is, the person who continuously talks to you on the radio. Sure, he may be helpful, but his voice is so dull it makes the whole experience so much more boring. I prefer faster games rather than ones where you have to be patient, which is mainly why I don't like stealth games. But the thing that annoys me the most is, if the enemy/soldiers see you, I find it very hard to get away and not be chased or being searched for, and as soon as I manage to do so they see me again.

As you can see I gave it two stars, as I don't really like how products get 1 star if people don't like it and 5 star if they do (Well, I believe that's the case for most people). So the reason I gave it two stars is that, the setting, although dull, does look great with regards to graphics, this is the case with Snake, although some of the secondary characters aren't as well detailed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
If you have played Metal Gear Solids of the past then this will be no different. It is a very short game so don't expect to spend hours playing but it is only a prequel to the new game later in the year. At a good price it's worth picking up

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun in Camp Omega!, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
It should be no surprise if you've read anything about this game that the main mission is short. It took me 1 1/2 hours to complete on hard. However, what the game does well is addict you in coming back and replaying the main and side ops missions in trying to get a S rating on each one, as well as finding the collectables which are well hidden.

The game rewards patience and planning for the best results. However if you want to go in guns blazing you can have success here too, but don't expect a good score as this is still a stealth orientated game. There are so many different paths and approaches to play which helps replay-ability.

The gameplay itself is really fun from the movement of Big Boss to the clever AI enemies. On top of this the graphics are great.

If you are a Metal Gear Solid fan then this is a must for you. If you are a an action game fan I'd also recommend this too. I've easily put in over 10 hours and I'm not even 50% completed. Can't wait for the Phanton Pain now!

3.0 out of 5 stars Completed game in under 2 hours got some side ops ..., 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Completed game in under 2 hours got some side ops for this but bit of a let down really thought the game would of ben bigger more levels, also have a code inside that does not work for the next metal gear solid game, weirdoso

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) by Konami Digital Entertainment BV (Xbox One)