Published 3 months ago by Mr. T. Fern

3.0 out of 5 stars Is is good but not great. Wait for next game
Published 1 month ago by Smoyven08

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled, there's a lot more to this than you think..., 28 Mar 2014
Mr. T. Fern "Frozen Reflection" (Brighton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
It took me 119 minutes to complete the campaign first time round and I got a grade C. In a first for me in 2 decades of gaming, I immediately played the campaign again, this time it took me 90 minutes and I got a grade B. I'm going to keep doing it until I get that elusive S rank - this will probably take a good few hours. MGSV is an excellent game and people really shouldn't get hung up on the main story being potentially very short (you can do it in about 15 minutes if you really thrash about) because the replay value is immense and there are a further 5 missions to complete once you have completed the main story - these can take about an hour if you are being methodical.

The graphics are amazing on the PS4 and the gameplay is fluid and a lot less frustrating than other MGS games, for the price this is a fantastic buy - it also comes with some bonus stuff for next year's Phantom Pain which is nice. Ignore the haters, this is an excellent addition and a real show of next gen power. You've kept us waiting Snake but it was definitely worth while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its made for hardcore fans,, 16 May 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
And if you are a hardcore fan, then you will love it.

For anyone saying its too short - it took me 18 hours to 100% it, for 20. Hell, I barely play some other SP games for half that long but pay full retail for them. The gameplay and graphics are absolutely fantastic. Even after completing it, I still play it often because it is hands down the best game available for the PS4. TPP is gonna be amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
Brilliant appetiser for what's to come, really enjoyable and the replay value is amazing even for a very short campaign.

5.0 out of 5 stars MgsV Ground Zeroes :) Cowoaarr blimey, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
I must say this game was visually amazing on graphics, gameplay and cut scenes. One of the best franchises ever, Mgs has delivered once again with the latest game in a groundbreaking series. Kojima's storytelling is second to none, featuring some of the best characters ever made in gaming history and plot twists that keeps gamers constantly on the edge of their seat. The hugely satisfying gameplay leaves players immersed in the Unique tactical espionage brilliance of Mgs. Kojima once again delivers on bringing forward the characters he wants to portray via his games. Kojima's attention to detail on the series I must say is nothing short of remarkable featuring such astronomical depth throughout. Despite the fact ground zeroes is rather brief, this most certainly is worth the purchase as it is one of the better games to date on the playstation 4 system. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Is is good but not great. Wait for next game, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
This is a good game, the graphics are amazing and I can see real potential for an amazing game for when the next Metal Gear comes out which will be a full game, but for this as a standalone game I have to say it was disappointing. The story mission was much shorter than I expected and all the bonus missions bore me as they are all on the same map, which gets very dull very quick. I struggled at the beginning at the lack of any tutorial or any attempt to tell the player on how to do basic actions like crouch etc

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best releases this generation, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
Although relatively short in some respects, MGSV:GZ makes up for it in many unlockables and re-playability. It is an absolutely stunning game; one of the best released so far this generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Metal Gear Solid!, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
It's a work of art. It might be short in length, but it doesn't stop you from coming back to play again and again.

There is a ton of different ways to play the game, styles to play, and methods of doing it.

I often go back to play it with a certain goal in mind, and will spend hours doing it.

It's a taster, and I can't wait for the Phantom Pain

5.0 out of 5 stars Defiantly worth it!!!! Snake Snake......Snaaaaaaake!, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
Had a good idea what to expect reading and watching the various online info on the build up to release. I would highly recommend the purchase, it was the first proper test for my ps4. Graphically stunning, gameplay is superb many different unlockables and trophies require multiple play throughs. Don't worry about the short completion, there is a lot of talk about how short the game is, I have been playing it now since release totalling around 30hrs and only have a completion ratio of 34%. The stealth gameplay won't be to everyone's taste however at the price it's a steal!
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but awesome., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
The main mission is short, but if you're playing the side-ops, unlocking trails, going for S ranks and finding collectibles you can get a good 10-12 hours out of Ground Zeroes.

The graphics are gorgeous on the PS4 version and Sutherland does a great job voicing Big Boss.

The open world and new enemy marking make this feel a little bit like an Assassin's Creed game and the Reflex Mode is a welcome addition as the Soliton Radar has gone.

You can turn off Reflex Mode for a purer Metal Gear experience but I enjoyed using it so I left it on.

Suburb game that leaves me wanting the Phantom Pain right now!

4.0 out of 5 stars overpriced demo, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Video Game)
definitely disappointing in paying money for what is essentially a demo but this just wants me to gets the phantom pain even more

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) by Konami Digital Entertainment B.V (PlayStation 4)
17.99