Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£2.49

on 16 August 2011
Again enjoyed this although never been a huge fan. Have watched it a few times since I bought it and think it is great fun. I would say though that it is better watched in the cinema or with a surround sound system
on 9 January 2016
It's a woman thing
on 28 March 2015
Makes my wife happy ...so therefore I am happy :)
on 10 December 2014
Eh... So so ...
on 29 September 2015
it is what it is
on 5 September 2014
on 26 December 2010
I bought this DVD " Sex and the City 2" for my wife ,who could not wait to view it after refreshing herself with the first film the night before,very much a chic flick full of glamour chat locations girly talk etc she loved it and I was in her good books for buying it for her ,I have not watched either of the films or even the repeats that are shown on TV ,but these type of films are not for me ,but as long as my lovely wife enjoys them I am happy to give the film a 4 star review on her behalf.
on 5 June 2010
I went in with very low expectations for this movie what with all the negative reviews and press, but i actually really enjoyed it!
Yes, the storyline is pretty predictable and there is no real shocker, but i'm not an intense movie critic so i thought it was fabulous. The music is brilliant as always, as is the outfits and shoes!
There a LOADS of hilarious gags, Samantha in particular but they all have their fair share. The whole cinema was laughing constantly at the crazy things the girls get up to.
I recommend this movie just because its worth seeing. Lots of lovely colours, outfits, music and hilarious moments.
Must look out for Liza Minelli singing Single Ladies (just incredible!), and very funny moments with Charlottes nanny Erin!

Just go and have a laugh. Don't take it too seriously and have fun!
on 18 March 2016